[C.14] Tricks Of Destiny

She's such a tease (⬆)

• 𝐀 𝐔 𝐓 𝐇 𝐎 𝐑 ' 𝐒 𝐏. 𝐎. 𝐕 •

"Jin, Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook, what brings you here?"

"We just wanted to visit your highness." Jin flashed them bright smile.

"Oh, is that all? Well why not? Please take a seat." Peter said.

"Where are the other three?" The king asked.

"They decided to get some rest besides we will resume to our classes next week for our extra training is done." Taehyung filled them in.

"So did you want to talk about something perhaps?"

"No King Atlas we just want to visit and talk a little bit, I doubt we will be able to talk more freely now that we will resume to our classes next week." Jimin said.

The royalties smiled at their thoughtfulness, such fine young gentlemen.

"Uh may I excuse myself for a moment?" Jin said.

"Oh sure Jin, take your time." Athena replied.

"I'll just go to the bathroom, excuse me." He said before leaving.

The bathroom was oddly locked so he decided to proceed to the stairs leading to the second floor.

On one of the steps, he found a handkerchief just sitting there, so he picked it up.

"Who's handkerchief could this be?" He asked himself while examining the said object.

He decided to bring it with him because it seems that no one was around and made his way to the bathroom.

Meanwhile.

"Guys I'll go back downstairs, I think I left my handkerchief." Jisoo informed the other girls before proceeding back to the stairs leading to the first floor of the palace.

As Jin closed the restroom's door, Jisoo passed by the same room and checked each step of the staircase, hoping to find her handkerchief.

To other people it would look like an ordinary one but to Jisoo it wasn't, after all, it was the only thing left she has that came from her parents before they sadly passed away.

She doubled checked but to her dismay, she found nothing so she decided to go further down, but as she was about to, she noticed their real parents talking to three young men she wasn't familiar with.

She was about to go to them when she felt someone tap her shoulder.

"Jisoo unnie, we're only waiting for you now." Lisa practically dragged her unnie back to her room.

And the funny thing was, when they passed the restroom, it was when Jin came out.

"Well that was a relief." He muttered, but he didn't notice the handkerchief falling from his pocket.

Clueless, he proceeded back to where his friends are.

Jisoo thought she heard someone so she looked back but found nothing except her handkerchief lying on the floor.

"Wait!" She said to Lisa and picked up her belonging before going back to her friend.

"Oh there it is, let's go?" Lisa said and Jisoo nodded.

Downstairs.

"Jin there you are, let's get going?"

Jin nodded and they exchanged their farewells to each other.