[C.34] Déjà vu

• 𝐀 𝐔 𝐓 𝐇 𝐎 𝐑 ' 𝐒  𝐏. 𝐎. 𝐕 •

"They may be hinting a possible war and we don't want that," King Adonis worriedly said. "We don't want history to repeat itself."

It was déjà vu.

The three younger people in the room paled when they heard what the king had said. What they feared the most was coming true.

"But why? Why do they suddenly want to raise a war?" Joohyun asked with knitted brows.

"It is actually better if we have Junmyeon explain it to you, since he personally faced that bastard." Peter said with a hint of anger in his voice.

Not a few seconds later, they were greeted by a limping Junmyeon wearing a weak smile on his face.

"Oh gosh, Junmyeon are you okay?" Seulgi inched closer towards the latter and helped him walk.

"I'm fine, thanks Seul."

"Junmyeon, can you please explain to them what happened." Queen Iris smiled sympathetically towards the injured boy who gave a nod in return.

"I was just strolling around the dark forest a few days ago for my daily patrol when out of nowhere, a pair of arms grabbed me and the next thing I knew, I was already facing him with a battered body." Junmyeon recalled with grief in his voice, shivers running down his spine when he remembered facing the ruler of the Dark Realm himself.

"He said something about wanting to reclaim Enchancia once again because somehow he found a way to reunite with his children and," Junmyeon paused. "He said he would use his daughters' powers to help him defeat us."

"And actually the thing that worries me the most is," Junmyeon glanced at the closed doors. "I-I think I saw his d-daughters outside."

No way. Yeonjun thought.

"Seulgi, who exactly are the girls that you brought here." Peter raised his brows at Seulgi, referring to the girls they escorted outside a while ago.

"Actually sire, that was the reason why we came to see you," Seulgi said. "Joohyun and Yeonjun rescued them when they were escaping from the Dark Realm."

Collective gasps were then heard in the room.

"Peter," Athena called out." Could it be that we are in the presence of his children?"

"But we didn't even know he had children of his own after that happend, and how is it that we never heard of it?" Queen Helena wondered.

"Actually your majesty, the girls aren't actually from here, they ended up here the same way your daughters did." Joohyun informed.

"Are you saying, that his children are from the otherworld?"

"Yes, your majesty." Joohyun confirmed Queen Theia's assumptions.

"Is it possible that he went to the otherworld before?" King Atlas asked.

"We cannot be so sure." Peter said.

Meanwhile, while Seulgi was listening to the whole conversation, she can't help but worry, they weren't even sure with their assumptions. But luckily she remembered that they recently befriended a once loyal servant of the Dark Realm. So it did cross her mind to ask him questions instead.