[C.23] Reunion

• 𝐀 𝐔 𝐓 𝐇 𝐎 𝐑 ' 𝐒  𝐏. 𝐎. 𝐕 •

"Can you not understand the meaning of stop?!" Jennie unconsiously yelled out of too much frustration caused by the snickering boy behind her.

And apparently their teacher heard it so he turned around harshly to face Jennie and glared daggers at the said girl.

"Miss Kim I suggest you leave the classroom, now!" Their teacher yelled.

Jennie looked at him in disbelief.

"But Sir, he starte-"

"The person at the end of this ruler is noisy and she deserves to go out!" Their teacher pointed the said ruler towards Jennie.

"Which end?"

The whole class gasped, some even snickered.

"That's detention for you." Their teacher said, his voice laced with irritation and finality before facing the blackboard once again to continue on writing notes.

The classroom was then silent and the clashing of the chalk on the blackboard was the only noise produced at the classroom.

She looked at her supposed to be bestfriends to find them holding their laughter causing her to roll her eyes once again.

Jennie gave Taehyung one last glare before stomping her way out of the classroom. Nothing good will happen if she'll spend another second with Taehyung.

But the odds wasn't on Jennie's side today because as she went out, a light bulb appeared above Taehyung's head.

He smirked.

Taehyung crumpled a sheet of paper from his notebook and purposely threw it towards the teacher's direction.

"Who threw this?" Their teacher said through gritted teeth while picking up the crumpled paper and shrinking it even more using his fists.

Poor professor.

All heads turned to Taehyung to find him raising his hands up in surrender.

Before the teacher could even say detention he already stood up and approached the door. Seeing him already out of the room their teacher just resumed to minding his bussiness in the blackboard.

The rest of BTS shot him a confused look but the the beholder of the famous boxy smile just shrugged.

"Uhh what was that?" Jimin whispered to the person behind him.

"Me?" The read head pointed to herself and Jimin nodded. "I don't know either." Chaeyoung scratched her head.

Jimin then realized his mistake so his eyes widened and he turned to face in front again as fast as lightning.

Dammit Chim! Why are you being so obvious?!

Jimin mentally face palmed. He could feel his cheeks burn right now.

The boy may not admit it to others but somehow he was already attracted to the red head and surprisingly in just a short amount of time.