[C.26] Who Are You?

• 𝐓 𝐙 𝐔 𝐘 𝐔 ' 𝐒  𝐏. 𝐎. 𝐕 •

"What are we gonna do with them?"

I heard a faint voice say, damn it feels awful to be kidnapped. I was already conscious but I still kept my eyes clenched shut so I can eavesdrop on the conversation of our kidnappers just in case they might mention any important details that might help us escape, again.

Ugh.

"Just let them rest for the meantime, it's good that I saved them from being chased by those bastards." This time it was a feminine voice because the first one sounded like a guy.

But wait, that feminine voice sounds vaguely familiar.

And save us? How in the world is kidnapping us any different from those bad guys imprisoning us?

"But why were you near the dark forest though? And who are these girls anyways?"

"It was Saturday yesterday, I had nothing to do so I decided to patrol the woods and I heard rustling so yeah, that's how I found them and you're talking like you weren't in the forest too. I called telepathically for assistance from anyone who would luckily be in close range and that turned out to be you."

"Oh."

"And no, I do not recognize these girls. It's the first time I saw their faces here which is strange."

Telepathically? What? I only see those stuff on TV or comics. But wait, me and the girls litteraly travelled all the way to- what is it called again? Enchancia? Yeah, with a book so I really won't be surprised anymore.

But this is still too overwhelming for me.

Speaking of the girls, are my unnies with me? I hope they are.

"It really was a good idea that I built this secret cottage in the forest eh?"

"Whatever you say."

"Noona you're so mean you know that? Anyways you should really teach me your skills with the bow and arrow, you looked cool." I heard that guy gush.

"Well what if I don't want to?" The mysterious girl said and I can really feel that she's smirking.

"Wae?" The boy whined.

"I feel like you're not worthy." The girl replied.

"C'mon! noona please. . ."

God this guy is noisy.

"Please noona I want to look cool like you while using a bow and arrow."

I heard the girl sigh, "Fine."

Soon I heard clapping and cheering, he must be really happy huh? Unlike our situation at the moment.

I'm really getting tired of this, and they said they saved us so I slowly opened my eyes and was greeted by two visuals.

Daebak.

Are they really humans? They're too handsome and pretty for my eyes that it's blinding me.

The girl looked older than me but she was still beautiful while the guy was the contrast because he appeared to be a bit younger than me.