[C.41] A Whole New World

• A U T H O R ' S  P. O. V •

"Now this everybody, is Seoul," Jennie raised her hands towards her surroundings as if she was presenting a show to an audience, a show full of innovative, new, and diverse things, which in one way or another she technically is.

"Woah, what are those tall structures?" Namjoon looked up to point at the humongous skyscrapers littered all throughout the area. Jennie was about to open her mouth to reply when Joohyun's voice beat her from speaking first.

"What kind of carriage is that?" The eldest valley asked as she eyes the various kinds of vehicles dashing through the road. She even shrieked in surprise when one of them suddenly honked in order to call the attention of another driver. "What kind of spell did they cast on that carriage?!"

"Unnie, that's not-"

"Why are they so immersed in those small boxes in their hands?" Yeri chimed in from the side, noticing that those small devices resembled the things the daughters of the five kingdoms once possessed.

Yeonjun, Kai, and especially Seulgi laughed. "The tables have indeed turned, now you're going to know how much I suffered." The monolidded woman cackled in a dark, taunting tone.

"Guys, I know you all are curious, but reserve those questions for later, when we already have a place to settle in." Ignoring Seulgi's words, Jisoo said with a tired tone. Passing through a portal from Enchancia to the other world can have some side effects, and one of those is aquiring a small amount of fatigue course through your body, though others like Seulgi, Yeonjun, and Kai remained unfazed due to already experiencing it for a notable amount of times already, the same couldn't be said for the rest as it was only their first time, while it was the second for the royals.

But the first timers were too distracted upon having a whole new world unveiled right before them, so it was safe to say that the journey via portal only took toll on the seven individuals with royal blood.

Keeping their thoughts to their selves, the other enchancians remained quiet and nodded in understanding.

Sighing in relief, Lisa scanned their surroundings and soon realized that they were in one of the many alleys in the city, her hazelnut brown orbs then shone in recognition when she laid her eyes on a familiar cafè right ahead of them.

She pointed towards it, gathering all their attention, "That cafè! It means we're near the academy and we can start our plan."

"You're right, it's Jihyo's." Nayeon suddenly perked up.

The others followed their line of sight and nodded, already preparing their selves to execute the first part of their plan. The group knew that it would be absurd if out of the blue they would suddenly appear in front of the other unsuspecting daughters of the dark. So they decided to talk to them prior to the day they enter the academy.

With Jennie, Jisoo, Nayeon, and Jeongyeon on the front, Chaeyoung, Lisa, and Tzuyu on the back, and the rest in the middle, they finally started to cross the intersection that leads them to Jihyo's cafè. The other world natives decided that it would be best if they lead the way as they didn't want to involve themselves in a hit-and-run this early into their mission.

So as they ignored the peculiar stares from strangers, they finally reached the other side of the road, still hand in hand. Yes, hand in hand because like they said they didn't want something as small as an accident to interfere in their quest.