[C.13] Almost

So guys before this chap starts I wanna talk about the liskook nomination thing in KCA Mexico.

Believe me when I say I'm a big liskook shipper, half of me is celebrating because finally my ship has a chance but half of me feels bad for them.

I mean being nominated is already embarrassing enough what more if they win? I can only imagine how awkward it must have been for them.

Picture them attending award shows and just be awkward with each other.

I mean we need to remember that we're only fans, we cannot control their lives and influence their decisions because they're humans like us.

If they're meant to be then they are, but if they aren't, then they aren't, and that's a fact.

So please, know your place.

And please don't bash me because I'm just stating my opinion on this.

That's all and I hope you enjoy the chapter.

° ° °

• 𝐀 𝐔 𝐓 𝐇 𝐎 𝐑 ' 𝐒  𝐏. 𝐎. 𝐕 •

All of them were halfway through the
ride back to the North, when Jisoo suddenly spoke.

"So. . .are we really not gonna talk about what happened earlier?"

"About what exactly?" Rosé pondered.

"About Lisa's powers?" She stated.

The four of them were sharing one carriage and all of them went quiet after hearing the question.

"Let's not think about it now, I'm really tired at the moment, I can just talk about it with Irene and Seulgi unnie, or even with Yeonjun and Soobin." The youngest was quick to dodge the topic.