[C.45] Princesses Of Enchancia

• A U T H O R ' S  P. O. V •

"We have another very important announcement to make."

After the group managed to successfully do their mission, even though there were one or two mishaps that happened, it was finally time to commence the training that will help shape the ordinary students in becoming fearless, dedicated, and powerful warriors in the battlefield.

Ever since the announcement made by the royalties reached all the citizens' ears, everybody in the whole of Enchancia, may they be normal people, noblemen, or even rogues, knew that this war will be marked as a major event in their history, so they needed to unite and get every form of help that they can to strengthen both their offense and defense if they want to claim this as another win for the four kingdoms.

But it would be a little hard if the good people of Enchancia wouldn't be able to recognize their rightful leaders.

"A few months ago, I know that all of you are aware that four new girls enrolled in this school." The king of the north bellowed to all the people, both students and citizens present in the gigantic field located at the heart of the academy of magic.

Murmurs of confusion filled the air as the king uttered those words because they were all, already shocked by the recent dreadful news, and apparently now there were more surprises waiting for them.

The royalties glanced at their nervous looking daughters standing by the sidelines.

"Jisoo, Jennie, Chaeyoung, and Lalisa."

All the students, the ones who knew, have interacted, or even just have seen the aforementioned girls all diverted their wide eyes towards them and it only made the four princesses more conscious. They all fidgeted and fiddled with their hands in nervousness as they were aware that there were almost thousands of eyes watching them and their every current move.

"These girls, are not ordinary," The king paused as he glanced at the anticipating eyes of his people, "Because they are the four lost princess of the four kingdoms."

"They're our daughters."

A collection of loud gasps echoed through the field once those words were spoken. For almost at least sixteen years, the tale of the lost princesses of the north, south, east, and west was always talked about in the land. The elder enchancians made sure to keep the story alive and told the younger generation about it, but now to their confusion and disbelief, the girls in the story who most thought were already deceased, were standing right in front of their eyes, alive and breathing.

Jisoo, Jennie, Chaeyoung, and Lisa slowly looked up to meet the surprised eyes of the people.

From this moment on, they knew that every eye they met will be the eyes of their subjects, their people, their responsibilities. They knew that there would come a day that they will be leading these people, so they made an oath within themselves that they would win this war no matter what because they will live until the day where they would be known as the rightful queens of the land of Enchancia.

Despite the loud whispers of shock, the four girls joined their parents and held their heads high.

"I am princess Diana, the rightful heir to the throne and royal daughter of the west." Jisoo as the eldest started first with a confident voice and took a step forward.