NOTICE.

Hey guys, it's me again, you must probably hate me already for delaying updates again and again.

For the last few days I've given myself a lot of time to think about this book and concluded that the reason why I can't seem to write more chapters is because I'm very bothered by the typos and how unorganized and messy my previously published chapters are.

I don't know why, but since I've started reading more AUs or books in general in various platforms, I came to realize how bad some of my writings are and how much I could still improve them. The more amazing fics I read, the more I realized how I never plan and just go with the flow, I know that sometimes that way of writing works, but I really still should have planned more things so that I don't get too lost, because it's what's been happening to me all this time and this applies to all my books.

The whole point is, I want to be better, for myself and for you guys. I'll be improving and revising my past chapters and then finalize the ending, but don't worry because there won't be too big changes because I still want this book to have the same elements it currently possesses, just like when I first started writing it.

Most of the inline comments on the paragraphs will disappear but it will still be there on the chapters, so when I finish editing I hope the comments will still make sense.

I hope you guys will support me on this, please wait for me once more. I promised to myself that no matter what happens, I will finish Enchancia because it's the book that started it all for me here in this app, so I hope I won't lose too much readers, and to the people who still stayed, thank you, and I promise that you all will see this book come to a conclusion one day, hopefully soon.

That is all, again please wait for me, and see you guys once I return. For the meantime I ask you all to take care of yourselves until I'm back.

In the old me fashion,

Luv y'all

Author-nim out!