[C.6] Jeon?

• 𝐀 𝐔 𝐓 𝐇 𝐎 𝐑 ' 𝐒 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕 •

Jisoo slowly opened her eyes, expecting a dark room, a room where kidnapped people usually end up, but she was shocked to see white ceilings and walls.

It was later she noticed her friends sleeping soundly in beds too, she guessed that she was the one who woke up first, and then it hit her that they were kidnapped, so she bolted up and went to her friends waking them up, one by one.

"Guys!" She whisper yelled, and one by one, her friends started to wake up slowly.

"What is it unnie?" Chaeyoung asked Jisoo after yawning.

"C'mon let's go! We were kidnapped remember?!" She replied, causing the other girls eyes to widen in realization.

"Wait. . .where's Lisa?" Jisoo asked, panicking, but it disappeared as soon as Lisa spoke.

"I'm right here unnie." Lisa said while peeking through the keyhole of the door.

"Someone's approaching!" Lisa warned them. "Go back to your beds!" She continued, running back to her bed in the process.

Creak.

The door opened to reveal a teenage boy, who's a little bit younger than Lisa, but the girls didn't see him as they were closing their eyes, hoping their tactic would be effective.

"I know your awake." the boy chuckled.

"That voice seems familiar." Chaeyoung thought still closing her eyes. "Is that. . ."

"Yes Chaeyoung noona, it is me."

Chaeyoung opened her eyes immediately to confirm if her assumptions are correct, as soon as she did that her mouth hung wide open, she was lost for words.

"Yeonjun?!"

° ° °

"M-master." The spy started.

"What?" His master coldly uttered. "If your gonna stutter there then don't waste my time! Just get out of my sight!"

"B-but master this is important." the spy gathered all the courage in his body.

"Just go straight to the point!" He then grabbed the spy's neck, as his feet started to part with the ground.

"T-the p-prophecy!" The poor man managed to say, as he desperately gasped for air.