[C.16] Powers

(I really don't know how to portray or explain these things so forgive me😅)

(It's a double update wohoo! Pls read Chapter 15: Missing, just in case you haven't read it hehehe)

• 𝐀 𝐔 𝐓 𝐇 𝐎 𝐑 ' 𝐒 𝐏. 𝐎. 𝐕 •

"Your turn young lady."

"Me?" Chaeyoung pointed to herself.

"Yeah, let's test those power of yours." Wendy chuckled, before fully making her way towards the fountain.

"Your real name is princess Selene, so practically you control water, just like me." Wendy continued.

"I already told you unnie, call me Chaeyoung or Rosé." Chaeyoung whined.

"Fine, fine." Wendy raised her hands up in surrender.

"Anyways." She suddenly turned serious.

"Now if you listen carefully, you'll be able to do this."

Wendy gestured her hands towards the fountain, after a few seconds a ball of water started to levitate, with this Wendy smiled in satisfaction before putting her hands down, causing it to go back to the fountain.

It made a huge splash causing the others to get wet.

"You did that on purpose didn't you?" Sooyoung said while wiping the water off her face.

Wendy smiled cheekily before facing Chaeyoung once again.

"Now close your eyes like what Lisa did."

Chaeyoung obeyed her and then closed her eyes, placing her hands above the water.

"Now imagine being one with the water."

And so Chaeyoung did, she gathered all the focus present in her body and concentrated hard.

She visually imagined the water slowly going up and opened her eyes to find it actually floating.

"Oh God I did it!" Chaeyoung exclaimed, but her excitement seemed to have affected her powers so the ball of water started to get bigger and bigger.

"Oh no." Chaeyoung muttered, but before she was given the chance to think of a solution on how to reduce it back to it's normal size the humongous ball of water fell down.

But it didn't land on the fountain, it landed on them.

"Peace." Chaeyoung held up her hands and created a peace sign while smiling apologetically.

"We definitely need to work on how to control your powers." Wendy said.

"Well at least she got to use them." Sooyoung shrugged.

"Where's Jennie and Jisoo by the way?" Irene asked.

° ° °