[C.28] Questions

• 𝐓 𝐙 𝐔 𝐘 𝐔 ' 𝐒 𝐏. 𝐎. 𝐕 •

Our eyes almost popped off of their sockets because of the serious state of shock we're currently in.

WHAT?!

"Seulgi unnie?!"

Her eyes widened for a few seconds but then she grinned but it looked like it was sarcastic?

"Great, more work to do." She sighed.

"W-what are yo-"

"Tzu I need you to stop right there. First of all, hello and second of all, I know you have a lot of questions on your mind but just breathe first it will be too overwhelming." She stated with an obvious hint of worry in her voice.

"You too Nayeon, Jeong." She looked and smiled at my unnies one by one as if she's greeting them both with her famous eyesmile.

True to her words there are a lot of questions floating inside my head since the moment we emerged from the room. Why is she here? What is she doing here? Are we in the same situation? And a whole lot more but the question that overshadows the rest is that.

If Seulgi unnie is here, is there a possibility that the girls might be here too?

When I focused my attention back on her she sighed once again. "Take a seat first."

Jeongyeon unnie was the first one to oblige followed by me and Nayeon unnie. As we sat on the couch Irene unnie and Yeonjun took a seat too. While waiting we saw Irene unnie and Yeonjun taking part in a conversation while we were just sitting and fidgeting and we really can't help but listen.

"Have you done yours noona?" Yeonjun asked.

"Done what? My homework? Psh no." Irene unnie laughed while Yeonjun looked a bit shocked.

Homework? That does mean that they have schools here? Just what is this place.

"Screw my perfect student figure for a while it's getting a bit boring don't you think?" She grinned lazily at Yeonjun making the latter smile back.

"I like this side of you noona, you're so cool." He chimed.

"And speaking of homeworks I'm gonna be paying the academy a visit to get some stuff for our project would you mind coming?" Irene unnie asked.

"Sure noona, we'll just do our homeworks together," Yeonjun replied. "Hey do you mind if Kai comes? He mentioned yesterday he needs to get something too."

"Perfect then." Irene smiled again.

After she finished that sentence Seulgi unnie popped out of nowhere with a tray of what seemed to be snacks and drinks. As I saw what she was holding my mouth immediately watered, I just realized I haven't eaten anything yet and unnies too.

"It's gonna be a long story so I brought some snacks." She said as she put the tray down.

Me and my unnies looked a bit hesitant and this got Seulgi unnie's attention.

"Go on, I know you guys are hungry I know you well." She encouraged us.

As we heard her words we shamefully and immediately dived into the food. It was a little bit embarrassing though because we looked like we haven't eaten a thing for a decade. But it was partly true only the situation is that we haven't eaten a thing I think for a day and a half? So yeah, same thing.