[C.7] The Prophecy

• 𝐀 𝐔 𝐓 𝐇 𝐎 𝐑 ' 𝐒 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕 •

"Fuck it, I'm done with this." Jennie exclaimed in disbelief.

"Woah, careful with the language there." One of Seulgi's friend teased.

"Park Sooyoung by the way, but I prefer if you call me Joy." Sooyoung flashed them a cheerful smile.

"Son Seungwan, Wendy for short."

"Where's Peter then?" Jennie said, causing Jisoo, Lisa and Chaeyoung to glare at her indicating her to stop but Seulgi was just laughing.

On the other hand, the other four girls were clueless with the situation, for in their group, the only one who's gone to the Other World was Seulgi.

"What? It was a joke!" Jennie was trying her best to hide her laughs and to her luck, she was able to stop herself from laughing.

"Who's Peter unnie?" Wendy asked curiously looking at Seulgi, causing Seulgi to giggle more.

"It's an Other World thing." Seulgi simply replied causing Wendy's lips to form an 'O'.

"Anyways, I'm Yeri, Kim Yerim nice to meet you."

"Bae Joohyun, but call me Irene."

"Seulgi, Kang Seulgi." Seulgi snickered, causing Lisa, Jisoo, Chaeyoung and even Jennie to laugh.

"We know unnie." Chaeyoung giggled.

"Park Chaeyoung by the way, but call me Rosé." Chaeyoung introduced herself while smiling.

"Kim Jisoo, nice to meet all of you." Jisoo then said after Chaeyoung.

"Kim Jennie, but Jennie's fine, and about earlier it was just a joke." Jennie laughed nervously, she was slowly getting comfortable with everyone in the room.

"Lisa Manoban, but call me Lisa." Lisa said as she gave them a bright smile.

"Okay, now that we've sorted that out, may I ask you Seulgi unnie how did you end up here too? First Yeonjun now you? We're literally confused." Chaeyoung slowly asked, not wanting to surprise her unnie.

The room suddenly becomes serious as Rosé asked that question.

"Well, actually like Yeonjun, I'm from here too." Seulgi smiled.

The four girls looked at each other, disbelief evident in their faces.

"Well now I'm expecting to see all my classmates here." Lisa said, causing all of them to laugh.

"Just don't worry guys, were here with you, we'll look out for you for the mean time, since we're the only ones who knows you here." Irene smiled.

"Actually. . .you guys, including Yeonjun are not the first persons I met here." Chaeyoung confessed, her mind thinking back to the boy she met a day ago.

"You too?" Jisoo said surprised.

"Oh don't tell me you met an annoying guy too." Jennie said sarcastically thinking about the arrogant guy she met.