[C.4] The Land Of Enchancia

• A U T H O R ' S P. O. V •

She felt like she was falling into an endless pit, falling, falling, and falling. . .until it suddenly stopped.

Thud!

"Ouch." Was the first word that Lisa uttered as she opened her eyes after much effort.

In daze, her hands wandered aimlessly and it wasn't long until she felt something rough making contact with her skin, and it didn't take a genius to figure out that it was dirt. That made her perk up almost immediately because wasn't she inside the bathroom just a few seconds ago?

Body still aching all over from the fall, Lisa resorted to looking up in an attempt to see where she came from but all she saw was the dark blue night sky, with millions of stars decorating it and stretching into the horizon.

A spark of curiosity was ignited within her, prompting her to finally using all the energy she has left to try and help herself up. She succeeded, though not without grunting in pain and falling back to the ground a few more times.

"Where am I?" Lisa whispered to herself as she looked around, only to find tall, thick, and brooding trees surrounding her. It was creepy to say the least, and the deafening silence didn't help the situation at all.

Lisa couldn't help but be scared, the nasty sense of danger starting to overtake her whole body, but it was normal after seeing the unfamiliar surrounding she's suddenly thrown in, she doesn't know what to do in a dark and creepy forest.

But her worries were momentarily forgotten when all of a sudden, a large group of bright, glowing fireflies started to appear seemingly out of nowhere. The little creatures started to spread out within the perimeter, illuminating the dark area in an ethereal glow in no time.

Lisa watched as they danced around her, soft buzzing sounds invading her ears. In a way she felt comforted, she almost felt like they were welcoming her.

A small smile that was barely seen crept on Lisa's face, the beautiful sight giving her a sense of hope and comfort.

Unbeknownst to the girl admiring the view, there was a boy, hiding in one of the trees. . .admiring her.

"Beautiful." the boy said.

He kept observing the clueless girl in curiosity, his head tilted to the side but stopped when he sensed another figure approaching her. His hands instinctively went to the handle of his sword which was attached conveniently on his belt, this wasn't a safe place after all.

"Lisa? Is that you?" The newly arrived figure asked.

His grip on the sword loosened as soon as he saw the look of recognition dawning on Lisa's face.

They seem to know each other, so he didn't need to worry about her after all.

"Lisa, huh? Nice name." The boy muttered to himself with a smile and walked away quietly, not wanting to be noticed.

° ° °

Chaeyoung fluttered her eyes open, only to find herself lying down in a grassy field in the middle of a place that suspiciously looked like a forest. The girl had to cover her eyes from the blinding light coming from above, grunting as she got up while feeling an obscure pain engulfing her entire body from falling down.