Chapter twenty two

Lena's POV

"That's not how you do it!"

"Well then how do you do it!"

"Not like that!"

"Would you two stop it!"

"Some of is are trying to sleep!"

I groaned. There was no going back to sleep now. I rolled out of bed and pulled on a pair of yoga pants. It was hot in Australia. So what if I slept with no pants on?

I shuffled out of my room and towards the yelling. Michael left his own room at the same time, giving me a sympathetic smile. I returned it and we walked to the kitchen.

"I'm telling you all you've gotta do is turn it upside down like this!" Calum exclaimed.

"No! It doesn't work! See?!" Luke cried, demonstrating that turning his iPhone over did not achieve what he wanted it to.

"You're doing it wrong!" Calum cried.

"Would you guys please shut up?!" Ashton, who was leaning into the fridge, called.

"Why don't you try it then?" Luke demanded of Calum, handing him the phone.

"What the hell are you two going on about?" Michael asked beside me.

The two arguing pair looked up and began shouting things at Michael about who was right.

Ashton appeared out of the fridge and saw me in the doorway. He grinned and set his drink down before coming over and hugging me.

"You act like I was gone." I said, smiling as I hugged him back.

"I always miss you when you're not right next to me." He murmured.

"Cheeseball." I joked.

Ash rolled his eyes and kissed my cheek. "Did they wake you up?" He asked.

"Yes." I said, leaning on him. He wrapped his arm around my waist and hugged me sideways.

"I tried to shut them up." He told me.

"I know. I heard." I said.

He chuckled and started walking towards the fridge again, bringing me with him. "Hungry?" He asked.

I nodded and he handed me a granola bar. "Eat that and I'll cook you something." He said.

I shook my head. "That's fine Ash. I just want this for now. I'll eat more later." I said.

Ashton frowned. "You've been doing that a lot lately." He said.

"I just don't typically eat in the mornings. I'm fine." I said.

He eyed me a moment before shrugging it off and replacing his arm around my waist.

"Okay. Look. Why don't you two give up playing the game for now and eat something?" Michael said to Luke and Calum.

"But whyyy??" Calum demanded.

"Because you woke me up arguing over this stupid game." Mikey said.

"And Lena too!" Ashton called.

"And Lena too." He added.

I smiled as Calum pouted and Luke shot me a grin. I rolled my eyes at his cheekiness and Ashton rubbed my back.

"What do you want to do today?" He asked.

"Well, how about I meet your parents? We are in Sydney, after all." I said.