Chapter three

Lena's POV

I stepped off the stage to people screaming my name. With sweat on my forehead and a smile on my face, i hugged Kathryn and went to my dressing room to change.

A few minutes later, I was Lena again, and Liam and Harry were walking towards me.

"Hey, love." Harry said, kissing my cheek.

"Great concert." Liam said, hugging me.

"Thanks." I said, leaning into him. I loved my big brother. Over the months that I'd been here, we'd become incredibly close. Much closer than I would've ever become with my "parents" Miranda and Jake Payne.

"After party?" Kathryn and Lottie asked.

I shook my head. "I'm so tired. I think we should just go home." I said.

Kathryn pouted.

"Aw, don't be like that." Liam said. "I'll take you guys out. I'm sure Nialler and Lou will meet us somewhere. Zayn's out with Perrie though. Harry, I assume you'll want to return with Lena?"

Harry nodded and put his arms around me. "Great. And break." Liam said, kissing my forehead and pulling out his phone.

"Ready?" Harry asked.

I nodded and took his hand, remembering our encounter from earlier.

I suddenly realized that if Louis and Niall went out with Liam and Kathryn and Lottie, Harry and I would be in the house alone.

Me.

And Harry.

Alone.

Oh shit.

"Lena?" he asked.

"What?" I replied.

"Did you hear me?" he asked.

"Oh, sorry. No. I was thinking. What did you say?" I asked.

Harry smiled. "I asked if you were hungry." He said.

I smiled back. I couldn't help it. "I'm starving." I said.

He took me under his arm and led me out of the arena. "McDonald's?" he asked.

As if to answer him, my stomach growled.

Harry and I laughed together.

"I'll take that as a yes."

****

After Harry and I finished eating, I found myself feeling a little braver than usual.

"Wanna do anything else?" he asked.

"Let's just go home." I said, standing up.

He placed his hand on my back as we walked out, but I pressed my body into his side. He glanced down at me, confused. This was unlike me.

I grinned at him, and he put his arm around me.

Once we were in the car, I leaned over the middle and kissed his cheek. "I love you. Did you know that?" I asked.

He smiled. "I was hoping." He said. "I love you too."

I smiled hugely, and kissed his cheek again, placing my hand on his knee.

I felt his leg tense. "Are you drunk?" he asked.

I winked at him and didn't answer. No, I wasn't drunk. Liam would've murdered me backstage. But I did feel buzzed. Maybe Harry was doing this to me. I didn't mind it one bit.

Harry pulled into the apartment parking lot and put the car in park. I decided to move before my courage died out, and I lunged over the center of the car and straddled his lap.

"Whoa, Lena." Harry said, clearly surprised.

I gave him a smile and kissed him roughly. He kissed me back, his hands moving to my hips.

After a few minutes, I decided to go a little further. My hands went to his shirt, and I started unbuttoning it. I had undone three when Harry stopped me.

"Let's go inside." He said.

I nodded and he opened the door. Holding hands, we walked inside and shut the door.

I was quickly pressed up against the wall and Harry started kissing me again. I stretched my arms up and around his neck. He leaned down and picked me up, and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He groaned a little, pressing me harder against the wall.

"Harry," I whispered as he kissed my neck.

"Yes love?" he asked against my jaw.

"Take me upstairs." I said.

Just as my back left the wall, my phone started to ring.

"Ugh!" I yelled. I pull it out of my pocket and rejected the call. Then I was kissing Harry again.

He carried me upstairs to his room and laid me on his bed. He lay on top of me, kissing my throat, my jaw, my shoulder.

"I love you." He said. "You're so beautiful."

"So are you." I said, working the buttons on his shirt again. Soon enough the thing was off him and I was running my hands over his bare chest.

"I'd bet you're prettier." He said playfully, nudging my shirt up over my stomach.

I ran my finger through his hair. "You're welcome to find out."

He met my eyes. "Are you sure, babe?" he asked.

I nodded, stroking his cheek.

He pulled my shirt over my head. I tried not to blush-it was just my bra-but I think I did anyway, because Harry kissed my mouth gently.

"You're magnificent." He said.

I distracted myself by kissing him. He kissed me back, hands running over my stomach. He kissed my neck, my chest, my stomach, and the waistline of my jeans. He glanced up at me, his eyes holding a question.

"Go ahead." I said. To my surprise, my voice was steady.

He smiled and his hands unbuttoned my jeans. A moment later he was sliding them off, and I felt even more exposed. He kissed my mouth again.

"You don't have to be the only one without any clothes on." He said.

Taking the hint, I began to undo his jeans. A moment later I was pushing them down his long legs. I laughed as they got caught on his ankles, and he laughed with me as he kicked them off.

That's when my phone rang for the second time.

"Let it ring." He whispered, rolling us over so I was straddling him.

"Holy shit." Harry said.

"What?" I asked.

"You're the sexiest woman alive." He said.

I blushed. His hands ran over my sides, sending shivers up my spine. His hands paused over the clasp to my bra.

Instead of telling him, I nodded at him. A second later it was unhooked. He slid down the straps down my arms and sat up, kissing me again.

"Do you want to go all the way?" he asked me.

I took a deep breath. "Yes." I whispered.

He rolled us back over and lay me on my back. He reached out and pulled a wrapped package from his bedside table. This was really happening. Holy shit.

Just as his hands moved to my underwear, my phone rang a third time.

"Oh my god." I said. I sat up and pulled it out. "Hello?" I demanded.

"Meet me at the cafe we broke up at tomorrow at noon." He said. Then he hung up.

I held perfectly still, the phone still to my ear.

"Lena?" Harry asked. "Who was it?"

I looked at him.

"Alan."