Chapter twenty three

Lena's POV

Ashton placed his hand on the small of my back and lead me up to the door of his parents house. I gulped. I'd never met Harrys parents. I'd never gotten the chance.

"You'll be fine. Relax, Angel." Ash told me.

I took a deep breath and kissed him quickly before he opened the door. "I hope you're right." I said.

Ashton grinned and opened the door. His mom was standing in the living room. "Hello, mum. How are you?" He said, hugging her.

"I'm well, Ash. I missed you." She said, hugging him.

She turned to me. "You must be Lena." She said.

I nodded and smiled shyly. I held out my hand to shake, and she rolled her eyes and hugged me. "It's so nice to finally meet you." She said.

I gasped and hugged her back, Ashton laughing his ass off the whole time. I flipped him off behind his mother's back-which only made him laugh more-and grinned.

"Is that Ashton I hear?" Someone called down the stairs.

A short, dark haired girl came down the stairs. She had brown eyes and Ashton's nose.

"Ash!" She cried when she saw him.

"Lauren!" My boyfriend cried, hugging her to his chest.

Must be his little sister. I thought.

"Ash, who's this?" Lauren asked her brother.

Ashton looked at me and smiled, coming over and putting an arm around me. "Lauren, this is Lena. Angel, this is Lauren." He said.

I smiled at Lauren and held out my hand, but both of hers went to her face.

"Lena Cooper!" She cried.

My hand dropped. What the hell?

"Oh my god, you're Liam's sister! Why did you move? What about Harry?" She fangirled.

I blushed. "It's a long, complicated story. And Harry and I weren't working out." I said, shooting a grin at Ashton. Sometimes I worried he was jealous. It wasn't often I got recognized, but every time I did I was asked about Harry and Liam. Ash never said anything though.

I gestured to her brother.

Lauren let out a gasp. "He called you Angel-you're his girlfriend!" She cried. I laughed and Ashton buried his head into my neck.

"Harry! Get down here! Ashton's back and he brought his girlfriend! And it's Liam's little sister Lena!" Lauren began to yell up the stairs.

"Lauren!" Ms. Irwin scolded. "Stop shouting!"

A little boy with blonde hair and blue eyes came thundering down the stairs. He looked just like Ashton. In fact, if I didn't know Ash had a brother, I'd be demanding to know wh he didn't tell me he had a son.

"Ash!" He shouted, hugging Ashton. Ash caught him and playfully messed up his hair, hugging his brother tightly.

He put the boy down a moment later. I smiled down at him. "What's your name honey?" I asked.

He blushed. Ashton looked at me. "I told you his name, Angel." He said.

"I know. I forgot." I told him.

"My name is Harry." The boy said.

I felt the familiar pang in my chest at the word.

"Love?" Ashton asked. I smiled, but now it was forced.