Chapter twenty five

Liam's POV

"I'm done." I said.

"You're not done. Because we're not done." She said.

"I don't care. I won't do this to her anymore." I snapped.

"It's not your decision." He told me.

"Yes it is. I'm the one that took her in. I'm the one that got her through all the hard times. And when she was little, I was the one that took care of her. If anything, it's not your decision." I said.

"You're wrong, Liam." She said viciously.

"I'm calling the police." I said, reaching for the doorknob.

"You wouldn't dare." He growled.

"You blackmailed Lena and Liam Payne. Congratulations. You'll be arrested. Enjoy your last day of freedom." I said.

I stomped out the door.

Harrys POV

I walked into the apartment where I once lived. Memories were swirling around my mind as I remembered everything.

"Easy Lou!" Liam scolded. "She's a young girl, not a teddy bear you can drag behind you wherever you should run off to next!"

"She certainly doesn't look like a little girl." I said when they reached the kitchen.

Louis stopped and looked between me and Harry. "How could you, Hazza? You have betrayed me!" he yelled, making Lena giggle.

"Now, Boo Bear," I began.

"No! We are over Harold! Larry Stylinson is OVER!!!" Louis screamed.

"No! Louis!" I cried.

"No! I don't want you anymore. I have Lena now." Lou said wrapping his arms around her.

"What?" I asked.

"What?" She repeated.

"What?" Liam demanded.

"Louis what the fuck is going on with you now?" Niall asked.

"Language Niall!" Lena scolded.

We all laughed. "Yes mum." Niall said, making her blush.

"All right, we've bothered Lena enough. Lets go, before we are late." Liam said.

I shook my head, trying to rid myself of them before they went any father. But it didn't work.

"Don't you dare cry." I warned.

But it was too late, Lena was crying. But she was pissed off too.

"Harry, how about you shut the hell up! You don't know what I've been through or what has happened to me in my life! None of you do! And yeah, you haven't always been in some pretty boy band, but the second you were your life got a whole lot easier whereas mine sucked even more! You mad because I kept the last name I grew up with? Fuck yourself! Leave me the hell alone, Harry. Dick." Lena ranted.

And with that she started for the door again. But i stepped in front of her.

"No." I said.

"You told me to go. Let me leave." She said without looking at me.

I grabbed her shoulders and pushed her back.

"No." I repeated.

Before Lena could say a single word, I pressed my lips to hers in a violent kiss.