Chapter thirteen

Harrys POV

Words could not explain how jealous I was. Lena was mine. And Ed was putting his arms around her like she was his.

Calm down, it's Stacey he's dating. It's all for show. It's not real.

But it felt real. It looked real. It looked like Lena wanted it to be real.

Stop it Harry.

Maybe I could get my mind off of everything by taking Lena out tonight. She'd be home and minute. We hadn't had any real time together since I scared her.

I still hated myself for that.

The door to the apartment opened and I heard my girl's voice.

"Kathryn!" she shouted.

Kathryn had disappeared with Liam and Lottie and Louis. Zayn was video chatting Perrie.

"They're busy love. Come in here." I called.

Lean appeared in front of me and smiled. "Did you see the interview?" she asked.

"I did. You were great. As always." I said.

"Thanks babe." She said, sitting in my lap.

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her. It ended up being more passionate then I meant for it to, but I didn't mind. She pulled away.

"I don't want Liam to see this." She said. "I know from experience it's nasty to watch your sibling screw his or her boyfriend or girlfriend."

I chuckled. "Well, I'd find it nasty if he caught us too. But I'd be running from him before he kicked my arse." I said.

Lena giggled and kissed me again. "Let's go out." I said.

She put her head on my shoulder.

"Where?" she asked.

"Anywhere." I said.

"How about a movie?" she proposed. "I'm dying to see the new Hunger Games."

I squeezed her waist. "Sounds good." I said.

She got up after kissing me one last time and walked up the stairs to change.

Lena's POV

I'd only just finished dressing when a knock came at my door.

"Come in." I said.

The door opened and I was surprised to see Niall standing there.

"Hey Ni. What's up?" I asked.

"I need to talk to you." He said, sitting down on my bed.

"Make it quick." I said. "Harry and I are about to leave."

He took a deep breath. "Ilikeagirlbutithinkshelikessomeoneelsethatismybestmate." he rushed.

I turned to him, stunned.

"Not that quick." I said.

Niall sighed. "I like a girl but I think she likes someone else that is my best mate." He said more understandably.

I smirked at him. "Would this girl happen to be my best friend?" I asked.

Nothing. "Niall, who do you think Kathryn likes?" I asked.

He bit down on his lip. His blue eyes were troubled. "I think she likes your brother." He said.

I stood up straight. "Liam?!"

"Liam is your brother, yes." Niall said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes. "Niall, first of all, Kath likes Liam as her favorite member of a boy band. But I think she likes you as...well you. And second of all, Liam is dating Sophia, even though she's a bitch. And third of all, Kathryn and Liam? Yuccck." I said.

Niall grinned a little. "You really think she likes me?" he asked.

"Of course! I saw you two dancing at the party that night! I haven't seen a smile like that on her face in a long time." I said.

He smiled even wider. "Should I tell her?" He asked.

"I dunno, should I stay together with Harry?" I asked with a grin.

"Of course!"

"Then you have your answer. Go get some, Horan."

He giggled and walked out.

I went downstairs and hugged Harry. "Ready?" he asked.

I nodded and grabbed my jacket. "What are you smiling at?" Harry asked me.

"Kathryn and Niall may end up dating." I told him.

"Finally! I was wondering if Niall would ever get the nerve to tell her!" he exclaimed.

I smirked at him. "I'm sure he thought the same thing when it took you forever to tell me how you felt about me." I said.

"Yeah well, in my defense I had to get through Liam, Alan, and your mood swings to finally get to you." He joked.

I crossed my arms. "Mood swings?" I asked.

He chuckled. "I love you." he said, leading me out the door.

I rolled my eyes and kissed his cheek.

"Sure, now you do." I said.

Harry laughed and we left.

-

What's that? A double update? Whatt? Yayyy!

Sorry it's so short. But the chapter before was long so hey, it works.

Thank so much for reading!

Question of the chapter: What do you think Kathryn will say to Niall?

Love yall!

-Amy.