Chapter two

"I'm home!" I shouted.

"Hey!" Louis called from the living room.

Harry bounded down the stairs, a huge smile on his face. "Hey baby." he said.

I blushed. "Hey." I said.

"LOUIS!" Kathryn yelled. "TELL ME YOURE NOT WATCHING KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIANS WITHOUT ME!"

"Um, no. No! Of course not!" Louis called.

"Yes, he is." Liam said as he came down the stairs.

"Hey, Liam." I said, smiling. Kathryn rushed to the living room and started calling Louis names.

"Hey, Lena. How was shopping?"Liam asked.

"Fine. Bought something for the concert." I said.

"Right. That's tonight. What time?" he asked.

"Yeah. At seven." I said.

"Well, it's two now. What time do you need to leave?" he asked.

"I'm releasing the new one tonight, and singing Broken Music Box, and Money. So, I'll need to leave in time to rehearse all three. So.....in an hour and a half." I said.

Liam gave me a smile. "Alright. We'll be there on time." He said.

"Thanks Liam."

When I'd first started performing, Liam had insisted on coming with me everywhere. But now, he was being a little less protective. He was trusting my bodyguard, Jeremy, to protect me now.

I walked up the stairs and to my room. A moment later someone knocked on my door. "Come in," I said.

Harry opened the door and came in. "Hey, love." He said.

"'Love.' 'Baby.' What's next? 'Cupcake?'" I asked.

He smiled. "Maybe." He said.

He walked over and put his arms around me. "You wanna know a secret?" he asked.

"What's that?"

"Whenever you come off the stage, with your face all flushed and sweat all over your body, you look so hot I think I might just pass out. And then you sweep you wig off and shake your real hair out and it makes me think things that would make Liam would separate us if he had any clue." He said into my ear.

I shivered. "Everything you just said is so hot." I murmured. "Except one thing."

Harry pulled away. "What's that?" he asked.

"You mentioned my brother."

He laughed. "I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I said.

He replied by kissing my mouth. The kiss was gentle at first, but it slowly turned into something more urgent as Harrys tongue entered my mouth. I moaned slightly as his hand squeezed my hip, and he smiled against my mouth. A moment later I was pressed up against my wall, and his hands were running all over my body.

Finally, I had to pull away to breathe. He kissed my neck and held me tightly.

"Harry."

"Yes?" he asked against my jaw.

"I don't have time." I said.

He pulled away. "You do. But that's okay." He said.

"No, I really don't." I said.

"Lena, don't stress. I understand you're not ready." He said.

He started to walk away. I decided to prove to him he was wrong. I stomped over to him and shoved him on the bed, straddling his lap.

"Lena-" he began.

"Shhh." I said, kissing his jaw.

His hands went to my hips, and I knew he was about to move me. I hooked my legs under his and held on tight.

"Love, okay. I'm wrong." He said.

I sat up. "You don't believe that." I said.

"Are you going to make me say it until you believe that I believe it?" he asked.

I was confused. "what?"

Harry laughed and stood up, taking me with him. "Don't you have a concert to get ready for?" he asked.

I scowled. "Jerk."

He smiled. "Love you too."

And then I was left alone.

****

Harrys POV

"Ladies and gentlemen, the moment you've all been waiting for, Stacy Kelley!" the host cried.

The familiar music to Money started playing, and Lena, dressed as Stacy, appeared on stage. She was wearing a black lace shirt and a snakeskin miniskirt. Stacy has been know recently to be bringing back the eighties. And Lena's clothing choices were definitely helping that.

She sang, and I remembered her singing with us in Sydney. She'd been amazing. She was always amazing.

Liam slapped my shoulder. "That's my baby sister up there." He said, quietly. He couldn't risk someone hearing him, or they'd know Stacy was actually Lena.

"That's the love of my life." I told him.

Liam pretended to frown, then shook his head and smiled.

"You're not good enough for her." He said, laughing.

"I know." I said. "There's not such as thing as good enough for her."