Chapter nine

Lena's POV

"Ladies and gentlemen, Stacey Kelley!" shouted the interviewer.

I stepped out to the sound of screaming fans. I sat down and smiled at the woman interviewing me.

"So, Stacey. Thank you for being here. How are you?" she asked.

"Oh, I'm amazing." I said.

"That's great!" she exclaimed. "So, how's the album coming?"

"It's selling more than I thought." I said with a laugh.

"Oh, come on! With songs like Money and Broken Music Box, you had to know it would sell like gold." She joked.

I laughed and shook my head. "I mean, I was hoping. But to be honest I never expected it." I said.

She smiled. "Speaking of songs, what about Take Me, huh? As of right now it's number nine in the Top 40!" she exclaimed.

"Yes! I'm very excited about that! I hope it ends up as popular as Broken Music Box." I said.

"Out of all the songs on the album, which one is your favorite?" she asked.

"I'd say Broken Music Box. Mainly because it's so emotionally attached to my life." I said.

I meant that.

"Really? How so?" she asked.

They've been gone for so long. What did I do wrong?

The song played through my head.

"Love life." I answered.

I didn't mean that. Well, not really. The song was partly about Harry. But also Liam and the others too. And my family.

Former family.

"Oh?" she asked.

Only he can unlock. My broken music box.

"Yeah." I said.

"Do you have a special someone?" she asked.

This was my chance. "Yes. That's who I wrote the song about." I said.

The crowd clapped. "Who? What's his name?" she asked.

"You might know him." I said, smiling.

"Tell us!" she begged.

I waited a moment. "Ed Sheeran." I said.

"What?! Oh my god! Really?" she asked.

I nodded. "We've been together awhile, but we kept it under wraps so I didn't get famous for being Ed's girlfriend." I said.

"How did you meet?" she asked.

"Well, as you know I met Louis through Lottie. And I met Harry through Louis, and I met Ed through Harry. So it all worked out." I said.

"Oh, I'll bet you're adoring Lottie!" exclaimed the interviewer.

"I've always adored Lottie. She's an amazing friend. So is Kathryn Henderson. I don't know where I'd be without them." I said.

"How long have you and ed been together?" she asked.

"Almost six months." I said, hoping that would work out.

"Wow." Said the interviewer. "so I have one last question."

"Shoot." I said.

"You know One Direction."

"Yes."

"So have you met Liam's baby sister?"

"I've seen her around. She typically hangs out with Zayn at the apartment or goes out with Harry. She's a lot of fun though."

It was so hard not to laugh.

"Well, that's nice." She said. "well, that's all the time we have for today! Thanks so much for coming, Stacey!" she shook my hand and I stood up.

"Ladies and gentlemen Stacey Kelley!" she cried as I left the stage.

Lena's turn.

*****

"So, Harry. How's it going?" asked the interviewer.

"It's going great." Harry said.

"How about you Lena? How's One Direction's baby sister?" she asked.

"I'm great." I forced a smile. I hated being called that.

"And how is your relationship?" she asked.

"We're really happy." Harry said.

"And how does Liam feel about you two?" she asked.

How many people were going ask that?

"He's fine with it." Harry said. "At least, he seems to be."

I smiled and the lady laughed. "So, Lena. Stacey Kelley knows Louis, and you and Louis have your own closeness. How do you feel about someone like her being close to your boys?" she asked.

"I don't mind. I love Stacey. She's funny. And they're not my boys. Only Harry. And I guess I claim Liam too. But what can I say, he's my brother." I said.

Only Liam. Not the rest of One Direction.

She smiled. "Well, Stacey likes you too." She said.

Gee, wonder how that happened.

"That's great." I said, laughing.

Harry was smiling.

Stop that Harry.

"Alright. One question left. When do we get to meet One Direction's Niece or Nephew?" she asked.

I choked on air as did Harry.

"Are you kidding? Liam would kill us both!" I cried, earning a laugh. Harry was too shocked to answer.

"Well, that's all the time we have for today. Ladies and gentleman, Harry Styles and One Direction's Baby Sister!" she cried.

Damn interviews.