Chapter eight

Harrys POV

Liam appeared at the door of the cafe with Lena right next to him. She was okay. I let out the breath I didn't know I'd been holding as they got in the car.

"What did he want?" Zayn asked.

"He wanted to get back together." Lena answered.

"What? Seriously?" Louis demanded.

She nodded. "He's not right in the head." I said.

She giggled. My favorite sound in the world.

"I guess he's not. Thinking he can compete with Harry Styles. THE Harry Styles!" she joked.

I laughed, putting my arm around her. Liam was smiling. "Let's go back home. We're going out tonight." He said.

****

Liam's POV

I walked into my bedroom and found Sophia where id left her. "Hey, Soph." I said.

"You need to have a talk with Lena." She said.

I leaned back against the wall. "And why is that?" I asked.

"Did you see how rude she was to me?!" she demanded.

"Yes, I did. Did you pay any attention to how rude you were to her?" I asked.

Sophia glared at me. "She walked in on us." She reminded me.

"I know. It was an accident. I walk into her room all the time. Luckily, ove never walked in on her and Harry-"

"Shut up, Liam. Just shut up." Sophia cut me off. "I'll talk to her myself."

I laughed. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." I said.

"And why not?" she asked.

"Because Lena is from Memphis. You may not be completely familiar with America's cities, but Memphis is one of those super dangerous ones. A tiny little British girl won't scare her. In fact, she'd probably kick your ass if you piss her off. I'd leave her be." I said.

"I don't care where she's from! She's a trouble maker and a bitch!" Sophia cried.

Now I was mad. "Don't call my sister that." I warned. "Don't."

"I'm leaving. You clearly are going to take her side over mine." She said, standing up.

"Of course I am! She's my sister! She's my family! I love you Sophia but I'm not going to stand by and listen to you talk about my baby sister that way!" I exclaimed.

Sophia just rolled her eyes and walked out.

A few minutes later someone knocked on the door. "Liam?"

"Come in." I said.

Lena stood in the doorway. "Hey. I heard you and Sophia. I'm sorry I started a fight with you guys." She said.

I looked at her. "Don't think like that. It's not your fault. She's mad because I defended you. But I'm not going to stop doing that just for her." I said.

"You don't have to defend me you know." Lena said, sitting on my bed. "I could do that on my own."

I sat down next to her. "I know. But I don't care." I said.

We were quiet. "Wanna know a secret?" she asked.

"Sure." I said.

"I was really scared earlier. At the cafe." She admitted.

I looked at her. "You didn't seem scared." I said.

"Of course I was scared! That was Alan back there!" she exclaimed. "I was half worried you wouldn't make it in there in time when he grabbed my arm."