Chapter six

Lena's POV

I woke up and Harry was gone. It was ten in the morning. Time to break this to Liam.

I got up and changed before brushing my hair and teeth, then doing my makeup. I was stalling, yes, but who could blame me? Liam might not ever let me to this. And I needed him to be there.

Finally I pulled on some boots and went to find my brother. I checked downstairs first, but only found Zayn and Niall watching tv.

"Looking for Harry?" Niall asked. "He's outside talking to Simon. He's got an interview."

"No, I'm not. Thanks though." I said.

I went back upstairs and decided to check Liam's bedroom. Maybe he hadn't gotten up yet.

I reached his door. This was making me so anxious, I forgot to knock. Oh, well. I could get over seeing my brother in his boxers, right?

But when I opened the door, what I saw was definitely not something if I'd ever get over.

Harrys POV

"That's great Simon. Yes. Definitely. Alright. See you then. Goodbye." I said, hanging up.

I went back inside and saw Niall and Zayn where id left them, and Louis had just joined him. In the kitchen I heard some clanging noises. Must be Kathryn. Only she could make so much noise. Lottie came downstairs and sat by Louis. When Kathryn came in, she plopped on the floor in front of the couch, by Niall. Niall, who clearly had a thing for this girl.

"Lena's awake." Niall said.

"Oh yeah? Did she come down?" I asked.

"Yeah, but then she went back up. I asked her if she was looking for you, but she said no." He said.

I sighed. "She's gone to talk to Liam then." I said.

"Talk to Liam about what?" Zayn asked.

"Alan called her last night." I said.

Louis was on his feet, and then so was Zayn and Niall. Kathryn's jaw dropped, and Lottie's eyes widened.

"That fucker!" Louis hissed.

"What did he say? Is she okay?" Niall demanded.

"He wants to meet her today at noon, at the same cafe he hit her in." I told them.

"And did she say fuck the hell no?!" Kathryn demanded.

I rolled my eyes. That girl had a way with words.

"No. He hung up. But Lena wants to meet him." I said.

"Hell no!" Zayn shouted.

"That's what I said. But listen. Lena has a plan." I said.

"It's a very stupid plan." Kathryn said.

"You don't even know the plan." I told her.

"But I do know Lena." She retorted.

"Enough." Lottie said. "Harry, finish. Please."

"Lena wants to know what Alan wants. We're all gonna be there, but he won't know that. Lena is going to figure out what he knows, and if he tries anything we'll be there." I said.

"Whoa. That's actually not that stupid." Kathryn said.

"Where do we hide?" Lottie asked me.

"Hell no." Louis said. "You're not going anywhere. You and Kathryn can stay here until we get back."

"Who made you king, asshole?!" Kathryn demanded.

"He has a point. Lena shouldn't even be within a ten mile radius of Alan, but she'll have to be. That doesn't mean you two do too." Niall said.

"But-" Lottie began.

"No." Louis and Niall said together.

"So, wait. Lena plans to talk to Liam about this?" Zayn asked.

I nodded. "Uh oh. Right now?" Louis asked.

"Yes, why?" I asked.

"Because Sophia came over last night and well-"

"Oh my god!" A shout interrupted.

Lena's POV

"Oh my god!" I shouted.

Ew. Ew ew ew. That was the grossest thing I've ever witnessed. Ew. I was gagging. That was disgusting.

"Lena!" Liam called from the others die of the door.

"Seriously, Liam?!" I demanded. "It's only ten in the morning!"

Harry and the others came thundering up the stairs.

"Too late." Louis said.

"You knew?!" I demanded of him.

"Yeah. We do share a wall. Why else would I be up this early?" he asked.

I glared at him.

"What? did you really want me to tell you I can hear Liam have sex in his room? Should I also tell you he likes to use handcuffs and make Sophia call him da-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP LOUIS!" I shouted. "Just shut up. Oh my fucking god my brother uses handcuffs. Fucking shit."

The door opened and I hid behind Zayn. "Are you decent?" I asked.

"Yes, Lena. I'm fully clothed." Liam said.

I peeked out and examined my surroundings. "Lock your door." I told him.

"Knock." Sophia snapped.

Well, now I know why he was screwing her at ten in the morning. Someone was having a sexually frustrating day.

"Fuck off." I snapped back at her.

"Are you gonna make me?" Sophia demanded, daring to lean out of the doorway and into my face.

"Here's an idea, bitch. Why don't you go fuck yourself so I can talk to my brother about something important?" I asked.

"What? Get knocked up, baby doll?" she asked.

"No, but I'm about to knock your ass out." I warned, stepping out.

"Whoa whoa whoa!" Liam shouted, stepping between the two of us. I didn't like her. I never had. She was a selfish bitch that didn't deserve my brother.

Harry grabbed my waist and pulled me back. "What is it, Lena? What's the matter?" Liam asked me.

"It's a long story." I said.

Liam sighed, said something to Sophia, and stepped out of the room and shut the door.

"I'm listening."

(This is so great I love writing this! Thank you all so much for reading!

Also, One Direction's Baby Sister has five thousand reads and one comment. You guys think you could change that on the sequel? Tell you what, I'll ask you all a question.

Who's your favorite character?

Also, please know I mean nothing mean when I talk about Sophia. I think she's super pretty and as far as I can tell she makes Liam happy ( the real Liam, that is.) I'm only making Lena hate Sophia so that the story can evolve better-you guys will see what I mean soon. Thanks so much for reading! And don't be shy to comment your favorite character!

-Amy)