Epilouge

Lena's POV

"Ashton stop!" I screamed.

He jumped, dropping the knife and moving away from the table.

"What?! What is it?!" He demanded.

I came to my senses a moment later.

"Ash, I'm sorry. I guess I was half in a flashback and half..not." I said.

He smiled. "It's okay. I get it." He said.

I rubbed my face and moved to sit at the table. "What are you doing?" I asked.

Ashton picked the knife up and moved over to the counter. I tensed but kept control of myself this time.

"I'm making dinner." He said.

"You know there's no harm in ordering take out." I said.

My British accent was thicker than ever, which was weird, considering I lived in Australia full time now.

"Maybe I want to cook for you." Ash said playfully.

I shrugged it off and pulled out my phone. Since the secret of Stacey had gotten out, Id been under the spotlight more than ever. Surprisingly, most of my former fans stuck with me, and I'd be touring again after I had the baby and raised it a little.

Ashton and I decided we wouldn't know the gender of the baby until it was born. He thought it would help, giving me something to look forward to and wonder about.

I still had nightmares about Harry. I wished we could've saved him. Part of me wondered if he was really dead, or if he was out there somewhere. But they were pretty sure he was gone.

They had a memorial service for him, but I couldn't take it. Liam and I went to America, and he allowed me to return to Memphis and reconnect with my childhood. It didn't help though, just made me sad.

After that I'd lived with Liam awhile longer while 5sos finished their tour, now accompanied by Little Mix. Zayn was happy Perrie got to go on a world tour, and I was happy for them. God knew I couldn't handle it.

When Ash and the boys came back, I'd immediately jumped at the chance to get out of Liam's house. There was too many memories there.

But London was still too full of ghosts. When my depression got to the point where I couldn't even get out of bed in the morning, Ashton put his foot down.

"You've got to snap out of this. Please Lena. For me and for the baby." He'd begged.

I hadn't answered.

"What can I do? How can I fix it?" He'd asked.

"Get me out!" I'd cried.

Two days later I woke up to him packing his suitcase.

"We're getting out." He'd said.

That afternoon we flew to Sydney. Luke came along, but Michael and Calum stayed behind in London. They'd come visit sometimes though.

That was four months ago. I was due to have this baby in three. Kathryn had been pestering me about a baby shower, but I'd put no thought to it yet. I was in no mood. But, I was getting better. And I was looking forward to having the baby.

As if the little thing could read my mind, it kicked inside my stomach.

"Ash," I breathed, placing my hand on my belly. The baby kicked again, right where my hand was.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing. Come feel the baby." I said.

He set down his work and crouched by me, placing his hand where mine had been. Our child kicked again.

"Hey, look at that. Looks like we've got ourselves a footballer." He joked.

"Damn right, it's kicking the hell out of me." I said.

Ashton dramatically gasped. "Don't talk like that! The little guy or girl could hear you!" He said.

I laughed lightly, and the baby kicked again.

"I think it likes to hear you laugh." Ash said.

"Or maybe it just likes to hear you talk." I told him.

"Or both." He compromised.

I smiled, and suddenly I felt like laughing again. So I did. And the baby kicked again.

"You know, we never thought of baby names." Ashton said, standing back up.

"We don't even know what we're having." I said.

"So? We can think of a name for both. Come on, dig deep. What would you name a baby girl?" He asked.

"I don't know." I said.

Ashton thought about it. "What about Kiera?" He asked. "Kiera Elaine."

I considered the name. "I like it." I said.

"Good. So, what would you name a boy?" He asked.

I didn't have to think, the name came to me immediately.

"Harry." I said. "Harry James."

Ashton stopped stirring the food and looked up at the wall.

"Ash?" I asked.

"Why James?" He asked with a smile.

"That's Liam's middle name." I said.

"Ah. Harry James Irwin." He said.

"I like it."

I loved it.

Well that's it. I posted a pick of the baby bump with the world map because Lena goes all over the place so hey, why not?

Lol I will let you all know when I post the next book. Thank you all for reading.

Love you all!

-Amy