22.

A/N: MY DEAR PRECIOUS READERS PLEASE FIRST READ THE 12 CHAPTER AGAIN AS I MADE REALLY IMPORTANT CHANGES IN IT OTHERWISE IT'S NOT GONNA MAKE ANY SENSE. LOVE YA!

"I want to go to Miss Yuna's house."

Everything is messed up, I am losing everything.....

Song: Punch (펀치) - Done For Me (Hotel Del Luna OST)

Flashback:

I sat down on the bench tears gently sloping down my face, Jinyoung sat with me his hand patting my back continuously trying to comfort me. I was deeply depressed, today again Appa threatened me to hurry up and end this hideous mission against Jinyoung. I was not at all ready, I just want to back off from this.... I felt like being suffocated in the room so I went out at the park and called Jinyoung. The moment Jinyoung heard my broken voice he instantly came for me not caring about the late timing.

"I am slowly losing everything Jinyoung....." I cried as Jinyoung just kept comforting me. I told him that I had a fight with my father and thankfully he didn't ask any more questions giving me my space.

"Hanbin don't feel this way ,whenever you feel like you are losing everything, remember that trees lose their leaves every year and still they stand tall and wait for better days to come." His words settled deep into my heart and soon became a part of my beliefs.

Flashback end:

From that day till now I waited for my better days to come but now I think that my better days are never gonna come. The tree already died long ago, there's no hope for the leaves to grow back again.

The car came to a stop; as I came to reality and peeked out of the window, a large black gate towered over the car. Soon a person came running from inside and checked the driver's identity and opened the gates, after a couple of minutes reveling a large parking area and garden with colorful flowers. Despite the calming beauty, nervousness slowly made its way in my body as obviously I was really shy to meet my 'mom' who I thought was dead and look how reality slapped me right in my face.

"Maam we are here." The driver said as I got off the car telling him to go back.

I walked towards the main doors of the house where two bald yet bulky men stood wearing all black suits. I stood in front of them telling them who I was, One of them pressed a button on their ear piece and talked to someone. After the short call one of them nodded and opened the long wooden door for me to enter. The inside of the house was decorated with large windows letting the bright sunlight pour in. The antique furniture seemed like it was from the roman era giving the place a really formal and royal look. I advanced forward taking in the surroundings.

As I was in the mid of the hall, I heard hasty footsteps from the staircase, I tilted my head back and saw Jaebum walking down the staircase, bandages covering his forehead and neck, slightly swollen eyes telling that he just woke up, yet the prominent dark circles representing lack of sleep. His skin seemed pale and his hair a complete mess, he looked 'just' fine. I ran towards him and wrapped my arms around torso resting my head on his wide chest. I felt secure in his embrace; his hugs made me forget all the worries in my life.

"Where were you Hanbin?!" Jaebum broke the hug looking at me his eyes full of worry.

"I wa-" my speech was cut short when I saw a women walking down the stairs. She came down and stood next to Jaebum. When I looked at Jaebum and then at her, my eyes enlarged, they resembled each other so much. Her eyes were small just like Jaebum's; she even had the same two moles which Jaebum had, their face shape was similar too. I bowed respectfully extremely confused. The women looked at me her eyes filled with tears, She came towards me and cupped my face into her hands caressing my cheeks.

"You grew up well..." She said and hugged me tight. I looked at Jaebum and saw him smiling at me, he remembered her after all he was elder than me when she left us how can he forget his own mother. I hugged her back but kept quite as I was not able to say decide what to say. She soon pulled away wiping her tears and led me to the couch.

"Uh...how have you been?" I finally uttered something smiling awkwardly at her.

"This is what I should ask you. Dear how have you been?" She exclaimed her elderly voice breaking at the end.

"I have been fine....." My lie seemed to be caught as she held my hand and spoke up,

"I am really sorry Jaebum and Hanbin for leaving you innocent kids with that monster, I had no other choice. I tried my best to keep you guys with me but that monster was not at all sane. His greed blinded him. I had no other choice..." her voice trailed off, regret evident in her words.

"No its fine, there is no point of us prolonging this issue, after all everything is over now." I said what I thought were the most appropriate words for this situation. Jaebum nodded in agreement.

"Mom, are there any guests?" A familiar voice from behind spoke up, my head snapped towards the person who just spoke up. My eyes widened as I was taken aback and astonishment struck me like a bullet train. My mouth was left hung open as I was not able to comprehend his presence. The latter was also as confused and shocked as I was. The thing which clobbered me the most was that he called my mom his mom.

"Oh Hyunjin come here and meet Hanbin, your elder sister I told you about."