5.

Song: BTS 'Interlude' <3

A/N: OH MY GOD!!! JINYOUNG WON THE FAVOURITE CHARACTER OF 2019 DRAMAS! HE DESERVED THIS SO MUCH! I'M SO FRAKING HAPPY I CAN'T EXPLAIN*BREATHs IN* THANK YOU GOD! I REALLY LOVE MY BABY A LOT MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND HIS GROUP WITH MORE SUCCESS. STAY STRONG AND HEALTHY! *GOT7 HWAITING!* *PARK JINYOUNG HWAITING!*

________

His strong yet aromatic perfume surrounded me. I looked up and...............

I looked up and my heart started beating faster, not with fear, not with love but with pure 'Rage'. For a moment my mind stopped processing, my fists clenched and I unconsciously started to breath faster.

'Park Jinyoung?'

"Are you ok?" He asked oblivious of my identity which made me smirk internally.

He stood up and made me too stand up, I analyzed him in the yellow street light falling over us. He was obviously way taller than me I reached till his ear. He was wearing a red shirt with red English alphabets written on it with black jeans and black boots, his hair were dark brown and middle partitioned.

"It's not safe here let me take you to your home" he said politely to me. I just wanted to destroy him right now but my brain thought against me. Let's play along.

"U-uh Sir thank you for saving me earlier I really don't want to bother you anymore."I said.

"No its fine, but if you don't mind may I ask you a question?" he said rubbing the nape of his neck.

"Go on"

"You don't look like the common people here, like the Japanese.... Are you a Korean by any chance?"

"Uh...I-I'm a half." his question caught me off guard I really never expected it.

"You?" I asked

"Korean" He replied.

"By the way I'm Park Jinyoung" he said bowing a little.

"I'm I- Hwang Haemi" I was hurriedly told my forged name to him.

"Nice to meet you Haemi." He smiled at me warmly and extended his hand forward at me. I smiled back and shook his hand.

People ran out of the small shop and the police sirens came to our hearing, but before the police Jaebum's people left the scene. For the first time in my life realization tore in front of me what really we were to the world....... 'Monsters'

My thoughts were cut short by someone talking,

"I'm sure Hanbin was here" someone said standing on the door of the shop.

"We have to find her before Sir Get's home." I heard Mr. Jung (who was in charge of you being at home) speaking and some footsteps coming towards the alley.

If they saw me here my identity will be revealed and Appa will kill me if he saw me with Jinyoung even if my intentions are as clear as a glass but our relationship is a mess nowadays so he'll no doubt kill me.

"What h-" he said but I gripped his arm and ran on the opposite direction. I don't want to lose my golden chance to make Appa proud. I kept on running with Jinyoung with me. The streets became more murky and the night darker exactly how my heart was now becoming....black

"Someone is here!" I heard someone shout and some hasty footsteps following us.

"What's happening?!" Jinyoung finally spoke up. I abruptly turned pulling him with me, When I sensed someone following us. I stood against the wall gripping Jinyoung from both of his arms at the same time peeking on the other side and saw Mr. Jung and his people looking here and there.

"HANBIN!" Mr. Jung called and pointed here I was 0.5 percent close to giving up when Jinyoung spoke,

"I'm sure none of us is Hanbin...... the only solution is to.... RUN!" He made a thinking face and then clutched my arm and ran 2 times faster than me.

"I saw those guys carrying guns so I ran, and it came true they are following either of us!" I lied.

Jinyoung nodded in reply and kept on running. We took a turn but look what fate did to us, there stood a wall. I pursed my lips into a thin line looked at Jinyoung. I let go off his hand and ascended up the wall leaving him shocked.

"Do you know how to climb a wall?" I whispered

He blinked twice and nodded. Soon we jumped on the other side of the wall. I analyzed the area and it was close to my house. I was panting heavily with Jinyoung on my side doing the same we were leaning against the wall looking like teenagers who just ran away from the police. Jinyoung giggled and looked at me.

"H-how you know this all? By just looking at you it's really unbelievable" he asked laughing lightly.

"Thanks to the long trees in Japan" I said

Jinyoung broke out in an adorable yet manly laughter leaving me amused.

"By the way why are you here in Japan if you are a Korean?" I asked

"Umm you can say that I have to stay here for a few years due to my family business." He said scrunching his nose a little after mentioning his family.

"Okay."

"First it was really boring but I sure it won't be from now on because I found a friend like you" he said smiling at me.

"So you already consider a snake like me your friend" I told him laughing like crazy knowing the reality.

"It's not a big deal all girls are snakes." He said pouting and then bursting into fits of laughter.

Dude you don't know how dangerous I am but it would be really fun playing with you. A wily smile formed on my lips.

We kept walking and unaware on the consequences waiting ahead.

"Where do you live?" I asked

"Umm this way" he said he said pointing at the opposite direction of my home, thank god.

"Oh okay, I have to go bye" I said as I told him the direction of my home.

I turned around but he called out my name.

"Haemi...Can I have your number if you don't mind?" he asked hesitantly.

"Sure" I dialed my number in his phone.

"Text me and I'll get your number" I said and we both parted ways.