3.

A/N: UPDATE!!

Song: Last Hurrah - Bebe Rexha

"THEY.KILLED.EOMMA" he spat the words right in my face.

My grip loosened on his arm and my mind went blank for a time being before the only voice which rang in my head was,

"Kill them, kill each and every one of them" I kept repeating in my head and slowly nodding my head to myself. My mind was blank I couldn't think straight I forgot everyone and everything around me it was just the crave rising in me to smell their blood.

Third person's POV:

Jaebum finally spat out the words he was holding in for a quite long time. Hanbin's grip on his arm loosened and after a few seconds she slowly nodded her head continuously, jaw clenched and a black yet scary expression settled on her face. She turned her back toward his brother who was still regretting his outburst.

Hanbin opened her cupboard which was filled with different kinds of knives and guns.

Hanbin's POV:

I pulled out the gun which my father prohibited me to use until I was a pro because this can kill person with only one blow but Duh.....it's worth the while.

"Are you out of your mind?" he yelled.

"I'm not you are, how can you react this way after even knowing the truth?!" I retorted

"We have things planned. Wait here," He replied and walked out of the room.

After few minutes he came back with a blue file.

"Here, these are the documents of Park Hyunguk. The leader of the feral wolfs."

I went through the file and came to know that he had a son and 2 daughters.

'Park Jinyoung', Park Hana and Park Eunha.

A sly smirk formed on my lips.

________________________________________________

I rechecked everything for today and stood in front of the large mirror. I wore a white button up shirt which was tucked nicely in my blue denim jeans. Paired with blue sneakers. My dark brown wavy hair hung over my shoulders and my sunglasses settled over my head, I applied a little bit of my makeup which consisted of blush, mascara , highlighter and peachy lipstick and that's all.

(Ignore the shoes ;D)

I walked down stairs and met Jae there. He engulfed me in his warm hug. I smiled at him and we both ate our breakfast chit chatting about stuff also sometimes Jaebum cracking his jokes resulting me to choke on my juice.

I finally bid goodbye to him and gave him a really tight hug.

"Take care of yourself" JB shouted as I stepped out of the house. A little bit of nervousness started to build up inside me as I walked towards my car and sat down on the backseat as today my driver was driving the car.

We departed for Jeju followed by 7 cars and 8 were for the backup already in Jeju. I was a little bit scared but after recalling Jaebum's words I calmed myself. I closed my eyes for sometime as it was so early for my lazy ass to wake up.

Time flew by really quickly and we were already here. I stepped my feet outside the car slipping down the shades over my eyes. I walked confidently in the fancy looking building which was in the middle of nowhere in Jeju. It was used for these types of agreements. I checked my gun which was hidden in the gun belt, concealed under my shirt.

I reached the reception area followed my men. The receptionist immediately recognized me and bowed respectfully. He gestured me to the room in the far end of the corridor. My manager knocked on the door and opened it. A large round table was settled in the hall. On one side sat the Koreans in navy blue suits. I took seat directly opposite to their leader, Park Hyunguk. Followed by my men, my blood started to boil at his sight, he is the bloody, psychopathic and pathetic murderer of my Eomma. I still somewhat composed myself.

They all looked stunned by my presence because they never expected a girl to stand right in front of them. I removed my sunglasses and placed them on the table. I raised my eyebrows and gestured them to start.

"So we Korean's want the Japanese to sign..............." the Speaker of the gathering started blabbering about the stuff but I was least interested like the boy sitting at the corner of the conference room on his phone unaware of his surroundings and obviously the future. I somewhat recognized him...... Park Jinyoung.

Soon this whole came to an end and the real drama began. The old punk stood up and smiled at me whom I returned with a smile, he extended his filthy hand in front of me whom I gladly accepted as it was the indicator for the starter. The moment I pulled back my hand a gunshot tore the silence followed by a body smashing to ground blood spilling here and there.

A chaos was created people ran here and there and grabbed their weapons; I eyed the boy who was shocked as hell right now and was safely taken out.... What a scared buddy. Soon the whole area was erupted by gunshots and blood splashing here there. I remembered Jaebum's plan and kept following it,

*

"What are those?" I asked tears forming in my eyes.

"When you will finally set the agreement, we will attack them and soon after some time Joon Jaehyun your new body guard will take you out of there safely, and we will attack the main people of the gang. Precisely this is our plan. Fine with it." He concluded.

"Stop crying......you look hilarious" he said patting my violently shaking figure.

*

I looked at the painful faces of Park hyunguk's people and it gave me so much delight, I shot my gun numerous times, time ticked and the number of alive people was reducing hastily. My eyes travelled around the room as I fixed my eye on two people, my gun was about to fall from my hand and my eyes were left wide opened, Joon Jaehyun my new body guard was standing with the Park's and killing our people. How dare he... I pointed my gun at him and shot the bullet at him but he was excellent at dodging it.

I looked at my back and only about 5-6 people were behind me. I pressed the emergency caller which would directly call the head office but unfortunately it would take them a little bit of time to be here.

(A/N: To be continued)