9.

The hate for this Park Jinyoung was decreasing slowly, which I liked, but that haunted me more. I have to speed up or else... what if I get closer.

"Hey, you can drop me here; I'll take my own car from here." I said to him.

"Uh, okay." He said and the car came to a halt.

I hopped off the car and Jinyoung too got off.

"Thank you very much for today it was fun." I said and smiled at him.

"Nah it's totally fine it was really fun with you too. My birthday is just around the corner I'll have a big party at the end of this month so you have to come." He said excitedly, a smile curving across the corners of his lips sending my heart into an unexplainable frenzy that even I was unaware of.

"If you won't come I'll just get you kidnapped don't worry. And I need a really expensive gift from you." He laughed jokingly.

"I'll see." I playfully made a thinking face while grimacing at him.

"Okay I guess plan B is bound to take place." He chortled along with me as his eyes turned into crescents that I couldn't avoid somehow.

"Okay gotta go." I said and waved to him, my face immediately transforming into a plain smile. I don't want to hurt him.

'No Hanbin you have to take revenge for your dead mother.'

I walked inside my home and threw myself on the couch and turning the television on, no one was home, Appa went out of Tokyo due to some business issues and Jaebum comes in the evening. Soon I closed the television and stood up and was about to walk upstairs when I saw the door of Appa's room opened. 'It's always locked, why is it opened?'.

I squinted my eyes and walked inside the room. Papers were all scattered on the ground.

"Anna!" I called out for my maid.

"Yes ma'am?" she came running in the room, hyperventilating due to my sudden roar.

"What happened here?" I asked, interrogating the chaos lying in front of my eyes.

"Ma'am sir came home in a hurry and was finding some papers, but he told us not to clean it, claiming that he himself will do it." She told me as I nodded grumpily and sent her back.

I was about to close the door when a paper caught my attention, it was about 'Im Yuna' my mum. I squatted down and grabbed the blue plastic file. I was about to flip through it when the door opened and the file dropped from my hand.

"What are you doing here Hanbin?" Appa called out as I stood up.

"I was passing by when I saw the door opened so I was here to make sure nothing was wrong." I replied.

He nodded in reply.

"How are things going on with Jinyoung?" he asked.

My heart beat accelerated yet I managed to reply confidently,

"All according to my plan."

"That's good to hear." He said and smiled at me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person's POV:

Soon a whole month passed, Jinyoung started preparations for his party and a big event, everything was going smooth and great in his life on the other hand things for Hanbin's life got really tough she always cried herself to sleep and hated everything in her life after accepting the truth that she likes the Jerk but she kept it deep into her heart, enclosing it into the deepest pits even hiding from herself.