12. (New)

I cried and cried until I was tired, exhausted and worn-out. I closed my eyes and without me knowing I drifted to unconsciousness.

DO READ! Some Important changes in the plot have been made.

4 months later:

3RD PERSON'S POV:

She walked down the busy street kicking pebbles on her way. Her earphones hung loosely around her neck and her pastel blue backpack hung over her shoulders. Her short dark brown reached till her neck giving her face a fine shape, despite her cool aura, her face held a totally different story, her expressions and features were hard she looked a rude, impolite and haughty person to the people around her but her heart told a completely narrative he was just a 22 year old severely hurt and traumatized girl, Im Hanbin. After her brother and she moved to Nagoya her life completely changed. For a month both siblings closed themselves from everyone even from each other, Drowning in their own grief's.

-Flashback

Hanbin's POV:

It was our second day in Nagoya, My head rested on the edge of my bed staring at my phone's screen. It displayed a selca of me and Jinyoung.

'I missed him so much'.

I wasn't able to eat and sleep properly. Whenever I closed my eyes, I found myself crying in the dark, trying not to fall apart. Sometimes it got so hard regretting taking him down with me. When I was in hell I kept pulling him down with me in it, but somewhat managed to get out of there leaving him to die.

Appa never bothered to contact. We got our share and started living here in an apartment. I haven't seen Jaebum since that night but I myself don't want to talk with anyone right now.

I looked at the side of bed where my white hoodie was laying. Every time I looked at it the thought of killing myself rose up in my mind, as it was full of red patches of Jinyoung's blood. I stood up and walked towards my dresser where my purse was placed; I opened a random zip and pulled out a small gun from there. I looked at the mirror and placed the gun at my temple, I wasn't able to withstand the pain I was going through. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I closed my eyes tight and was ready to pull the trigger when the door of the room opened reveling Jaebum.

His eyes widened as he looked at what I was doing. He ran to me and snatched away the gun throwing it in the far away corner of the room.

"Give it back! Please give it back, I don't want to live anymore." I cried harder trying to get the weapon back.

"HANBIN ATLEAST THINK ABOUT ME!" he screamed tears in his eyes.

"You are the only family I have..." he finally broke apart.

-END OF FLASHBACK AND POV

After that day Jaebum found a University for Hanbin and convinced her to go there. Hanbin too acted better in front of Jaebum so he won't feel depressed because of her. Now it's been four months since she went there. To be honest it was 'dreadful for her'. She was like nobody to the people. She sat alone, ate alone and studied alone but still she acted all good only for her brother. People called her names and called her rude names; only one person befriended her, talked to her and never ever judged her.

People even threw things at her if she wanted she could beat their asses up but she kept her promise of not being her past self. She longed for the attention Jinyoung gave her how he cared for her each and everything she ate food or not is she well or not but now there was no one. Jaebum usually came home late because he worked at an E-mart. They both acted as if things were getting better but both of them knew that both of them were just giving each other fake comfort.