15 (NEW).

After the food I went to my room and for the first time after a long time I slept with slightly relieved heart.

I sat on the table eating my breakfast continuously tapping my foot on the ground, what will happen today? Will the kick me out of the university? Jaebum will be upset. I looked up and saw Jaebum looking at me with an amused expression plastered on his face. I cleared my throat and spoke up,

"Let's assume they kick me out of the university." I said panic evident on my face.

He hummed and nodded his head thinking something,

"Then think you are kicked out of this house too." He said smiling at me.

"What? Please I'm serious." I said my tapping on the getting on the ground.

"We'll see but now get up get out." he said pulling me towards the door and pushing me out lightly.

"Like seriously? I huffed and walked out of the building still contemplating about going there, but ended up walking towards the dreaded building.

I pulled over my hoodie over my head as I entered the place, I could already sense people blazing their gazes at me. I gulped and increased my pace towards my first class. While I was walking I passed by the main office and saw people standing there, as the door was wide opened as if someone bragged in there. As I was about to cross that area a loud shout stopped me from moving.

The moment I was about to turn my head towards the office, someone harshly grabbed my hand and forced me to face him in the process I got a glimpse of a person who looked a lot like....... JACKSON?! My mind went crazy. I tried to break free from the person's grip without looking whom it was.

"Please leave I have to go!" I pleaded to the person still pulling my arm away. I was sure it was him. The person's grip on my arm got tighter, I was going crazy, I harshly got away from his hand and shouted at him.

"I SAID LEAVE ME SO LEAVE ME!" 

It was Mina Hana's Friend who stood there shooting daggers at me but i didn't care about this at the moment.

My hoodie fell off my head revealing my face to the people. I hurriedly ran towards the principal's office area but it was empty the principal was even not here. I closed my eyes and sighed multiple times. 'Why would he come here? I'm just hallucinating things again.' I kept telling myself and walked towards my class but again someone grabbed my arm.

First I was scared that it may be the principal's assistant, ready to throw the suspension letter on my face but when I saw the person I just rolled my eyes at them.

Mina

"How dare you touch my friend? Huh" She said through clenched teeth. I snickered at her remark and broke free from his grip.

"You were also in the class when every thing took place, then dude why didn't you man up at that time." I snapped back dusting off my clothes and walking off without looking back despite the loud curses shouted by her.

I sat on my seat but soon after a few minutes passed the prefect of the class came in rushing telling me that the principle was calling me. I sighed and stood up walking sulkily towards the office. I'm sorry Jaebum, I'll try my best to get a job and work.

I knocked on the door after the latter gave me the permission to come in I entered. He looked at me and kindly gestured me to take a seat. Okay......I was surprised I thought he would call me scold me and then kick my ass out of the university.

He placed his both hands on the table and asked me,

"You had a fight with Hana?" I nodded.

"Please don't expel me I'll accept any other punishment even though i did not do anything" I said, being sarcastic in the end.