26.

Hanbin's POV:

I walked into the kitchen where mom stood, directing the house keeper and maids to arrange all the things properly.

"Hey mom, how are you?" I greeted her standing next to her.

"Oh Hanbin, I'm fine, what about you?" She replied smiling kindly at me.

"I'm fine too. By the way why are Uncle Park and his coming over? Is there anything special?" I asked out of curiosity.

Panic flashed on her face for a split second but she composed her soon enough and spoke up,

"N-no just a simple visit. You know their family hasn't payed any visit since a long time." Her reply was hasty and made me somewhat skeptical but I shrugged it off as my mind was not ready to take in anymore stress.

3RD PERSON'S POV:

"This just not right, I am sure she will not take things positively anymore." The boy said as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"I know but he will do something much crazier, I can't do anything. After all according to him, he will never see us again after today so why should we prolong this?" The latter said with a tone colder than ice and full of hostility.

Hanbin's POV:

Song: Punch (펀치) - Done For Me (Hotel Del Luna OST 12)

I was playing with my phone when someone pulled out the chair and sat beside me. I looked up and saw Hyunjin sitting beside me, his lips formed in a pout.

"What's wrong with you?" I laughed at his cuteness.

"I was good in my room, why Uncle Park's family coming over?" he huffed, tired.

"Hana is also coming over, rethink over your words." I teased him, batting my eyelashes dramatically. He rolled his eyes at me and looked away his cheeks slowly turning crimson.

Our conversation came to an end when the door bell rang, indicating they were here. Mum was nowhere to be seen same goes for Jaebeom. The maid walked towards the door to lead them inside.

"Hyunjin, where is mom?" I panicked, as obviously I am not going to be the first person they see and they definitely won't be pleased to see me. He shrugged and walked ahead towards the door to receive the guests.

I hurriedly walked upstairs to inform Jaebum and Mum that they were here. I heard voices coming from Jaebum's room so I knocked on the door and then entered. Both of them had a hard expression written all over their faces, as if they were in a crucial talk.

"Uh...they are here." I informed them, mentioning them to go downstairs. Jaebum gave me a quick smile and walked past me.

I felt oddly confused as these both were acting so weird today, which really gave me an anxious feeling that they were clearly hiding something from me.

I shrugged and walked after them bracing myself for the encounter, when I was halfway through the staircase, Hana, Mr. and Mrs. Park already were inside greeting my family. With a crazily beating heart I stood behind Jaebum looking down from embarrassment and nervousness. I bowed when Uncle. Park and his wife noticed my presence. Hana gave me a quick tight hug and all of us sat in the living room.

For a short while I thought that Jinyoung wasn't coming over but then the main door reopened and he stepped inside, my heartbeat again accelerated and I once again got captivated by his intimidating presence.

I would've stared for a longer time but all my feelings got drained away when one more person entered the house. It took me a few cruel seconds to recognize that old, tired face but finally I did. I felt as if the earth under my feet stopped revolving and I was stuck in this endless loop of agony.

Dad

'Why is he here?' it was the very first thing which crossed my mind. I clenched my insecure hand in a fist trying to suppress the infuriated fire inside me but I couldn't even spare a deadly second looking at his face. I could feel the heat rush up to my face making my face burn but I didn't feel anything at the moment the endless flashbacks obstructed me from coming back to my freaking senses.

"Was it all planned?" My tone was low and straightforward almost sounding disrespecting.

"Hanbin de-" My eyebrows crashed together as I closed my eyes and shook my head not wanting to hear any excuses.

"Why the hell is he here?" I raised my tone a bit not caring who was in front of me.

"Hanbin my dear daughter...."

I once again had to listen the voice which became my worst nightmare and I loathed for my whole life. He took a step towards me extending his hands forward to grab my arm but I was scared and disgusted so I took a defensive step back.

"Don't come near me!" I shrieked, glaring incessantly at him.

I gulped back the salty tears which were slowly making their way to the brim. I was panting unconsciously, both because of the shock and self-control I was slowly losing. I was trying hard not to lose my sanity and control but everything turns upside down whenever I try to move on.

"Why?" I managed to whispered looking at Mum, who herself had tears streaming down her face.

"Hanbin, please forgive me...Your mom even did." My head snapped back towards him when I heard the last part of his sentence. Once again I felt a pang of shock and pain, I couldn't take this anymore. Why is everyone this way?

"How can you forgive him?!" I lost it at this point; I couldn't imagine forgiving the person who almost turned us in a ruthless monster like him.

"He freaking made me kill everyone!" I breathed heavily screaming the pain out which I bottled up a long ago.

"Hanbin l-" Hyunjin grabbed my arm trying to pull me with him but I yanked his hand away, not moving an inch.

"HE IS THE REASON BEHIND EVERYTHING!" I screamed the tears streaming down like an endless stream.

"Why is everyone still loathsome towards me?!" I cried choking over my own tears.

"You guys can forgive him but why am I still not free from this endless loop of agony? When will I be forgiven?"

I sobbed hilariously, pouring out all the emotions which were eating me up from the past few years.

"I had to face the immense pain and torture all because of him, you guys can't even imagine what was it all like."

"Hanbin he promised he will never see any of us again. Don't worry please..." Jaebum spoke up.

I laughed bitterly at his words.

"You were also there when he promised that he won't make me kill anyone after I would shoot that little boy, but look how murderous he made me." I paused and looked at my so called 'Dad'.

"His all promises were just a bunch of useless lies. I will never forgive you not in a million years." I said and with that I walked out of the scene. I could hear people calling me but I was already in front of my red car.

Jinyoung's POV:

My heart ached looking at her crying so painfully. For the first time in a long time I regretted doing all this to her.

"His all promises were just a bunch of useless lies. I will never forgive you not in a million years." She spoke up her voice hoarse and her words bitter. These were her last words before she rushed out of the house. We called after her but he was already out of the house.

"I'll go after her." I and Jaebum both said in unison. I looked up at him and for a moment he looked as if he was contemplating with himself but he just nodded at me and we both walked out of the house. I took my car and Jaebum took his own, we both parted way from there.

A/N: SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE GUYS! I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER<3

AUTHOR-NIM: MABEL