29.

"Alright let's take seat." Jinyoung said and looked around for a place to sit.

Today was a weird day, as if I a Jinyoung switched souls; he was being the talkative and clingy one whereas I was being the rude and impolite one. I sighed and looked out of the window observing the midnight sky; the full moon was illuminating the dark streets of Incheon, brushing away the murky look.

The girl whom was sitting beside me stood up as the bus came to a halt at a bus stop. She picked up her bag and left. I looked up looking for Jinyoung but he was talking with a random teenage boy. I was about to place my jacket on the seat next to me so that when he comes he can take this place but before I could someone came and sat down beside me.

I looked up and found a boy smiling cheekily at me, I made an irritated expression so that he would take this as a message and leave me alone but no, he kept on sitting on his spot. I shook my head lightly and looked away. He was surely younger than me as he was wearing his high school uniform.

"Hey girl, travelling alone?" he suddenly spoke up, I looked at him shocked, how can he hit on his noona?!

"Hey kid! First of all learn some manners and stop hitting on your noona's and secondly she is travelling with me." Before I could say something Jinyoung came and pulled the collar of his shirt from the back making him stand up. After nagging him he sat down beside me, crossing his legs.

Jinyoung's POV:

We both got on the bus and looked for the place to sit. My eyes landed on a window seat beside a kid, which was apparently the only empty space. I called Hanbin who standing next to me continually spacing out. I grabbed her hand and pulled her with me. It felt so weird to travel in public transport with her after such a long time, last time it was in Japan, when we both travelled together.

"You take the seat I'll stand." I said and pushed her on the seat before she could start a debate over it. The whole ride was quite with mostly the passengers sleeping or using their phones. Hanbin was leaning against the window almost dozing off. A small smile crept over my lips; I looked away looking out of the window too.

I was talking to a random boy when I sensed someone sitting beside Hanbin, from my side vision. I diverted my gaze towards her and saw a high school guy bothering her. I rolled my eyes and walked towards them, grabbing the boy from the back of his collar making him stand up.

"Hey kid! First of all learn some manners and stop hitting on your noona's and secondly she is travelling with Me." I scolded him, he quickly apologized and walking away clearly embarrassed. I shook my head and sat down on the seat on which he was previously sitting.

"Some at least needs to say thanks." I said crossing my legs.

"This wasn't something I should be thankful of; I am not a baby who should be protected from everything." She replied still in her bad mood.

"Such ungrateful women." I scoffed.

"Such haughty guy." I took in a deep breath, trying not to snap back.

-

Hanbin's POV:

After a long, tiring ride we both got off the bus, not mentioning my feet were hurting like hell, I felt as if they would start to bleed any moment from now. Jinyoung told me to sit at the bench, in the meantime he ran to the nearest department store. I was sitting idly when

Soon his figure was again in sight, he was holding a black plastic bag in his hand.

'What was he going to buy at this late hour?'