27.

Song: Got7's Not by the moon. (Coz I am in love with this song! <3)

Jinyoung's POV:

The first thing I did was to call Mark, after a few seconds he picked up.

"Hey Jinyoung what's up?" he asked but I wasn't having enough time to reply him.

"Sorry Hyung to disturb you again but can you please connect Hanbin's tracker with my GPS." I hurriedly said to him, accelerating the speed of my car.

"Sure... but is everything alright?"

"I'll explain things later on but please hurry up."

"Okay sure." After a few moments my GPS displayed Hanbin's whereabouts but the thing which was bothersome was that her car was moving travelling with a great speed. I took a U turn and pressed my feet on the accelerator, changing my lane.

I decided to go on the opposite side from her car and crash in her way but I have to hurry up for this. I called Jaebum on way and told him about her location but he was really far away from there so he would follow up from behind.

Hanbin's POV:

I wasn't thinking straight just pressing on hard on the accelerator. My vision was blurred because of the nonstop stream of tears streaming down my face constantly, making it harder for me to focus on the busy road.

Why do I always end up crying my eyes out in every little situation I face? I thought to myself banging my hand on the steering wheel getting irritated with myself.

Am I this weak? I kept on retorting with myself.

I wiped away all the tears, trying to stop this endless torment I was pushing myself in and feeling weak over and over again.

Life surely likes to play these filthy games on my trying me break me apart but now I won't break anymore, it's like shedding tears has become a part of my daily routine but no not any longer.

I was in my deep thoughts that I didn't notice a car racing towards the main road from the side alley. The bright white lights blazed in the car from the left window as my eyes grew wide. I grabbed the steering wheel and turned it abruptly only resulting it to bump with the trash can. The other car stopped right in front of mine, the scorching light making me unable to recognize the person and the model of the car.

After a few seconds I saw someone getting out of the other car and walking towards my car. I couldn't recognize the person, I only could make out that he was boy, if I was in a good mood I would have fangirled over it being like one of those goblin scenes but now I was not in this kind of situation to fangirl.

As the dark figure came closer to my car and opened the door of the driver's seat. My eyes enlarged and my heart beat increased speed as I saw him standing right in front of me but soon this euphoric moment came to an end when the previous situation replayed in my mind.

"Hanbin lets go back home." His voice was raspy yet his tone was convincing. My heart would have melted long ago only if it wasn't the matter related to my Dad. Instead of an answer a sarcastic laugh escaped from my lips followed on with my bitter words.

"Why? So that I can forgive that hideous man and we all become a happy family? Oh my God, never." I blurted rolling my eyes at the end.

"Your Mom is really worried about you." Jinyoung once again countered, fully determined to take me back home.

I sighed and looked away, unconvinced. Weighty silence washed over us but none of us dared to break it for a span of time but finally Jinyoung spoke up.