10.

The night went by well but I was not aware of the things going to happen at my house today....

Jinyoung dropped me home, now I was entering in the hall to my surprise Jaebum and Appa were already there.

'What a miracle' I thought to myself sarcastically.

"I'm home." I said and I walked towards the two but the atmosphere of the room was threatening.

I looked at their faces and they were not at all pleased by something.

"What happened?" I asked.

"That's what I should ask you." Appa said

"What?" I was confused.

"Was this also a part of your plan?" he showed me a video of Jinyoung confessing to me.

"It's not what it looks like." I said trying to clear things out.

"Don't tell me you are deceiving us with your shitty plan." He said the words which I feared the most.

"No Appa not at all." I said but my words were not enough to satisfy him so I spoke up without giving my word a second thought.

"Tomorrow it all will end I'll finally kill him Appa."

Then the weight of my words crashed upon me.

"You better do that. Tomorrow means tomorrow. Got that?" he said in a low scary tone and walked away from the scene. I ran a hand through my disheveled hair and sat down on the sofa.

Jaebum grabbed my arm and took me to my room and sat down with me.

"Hanbin please tell me the truth what is it?" he asked pleadingly.

I gulped and looked up at him.

"N-nothing."

"I know you're lying so stop wasting time."

"Jaebum I-I hate myself....I'm not worthy of anything I ruined mine and his life myself." I said slowly.

"Hanbin what's wrong and what's with him?" he asked confusion evident on his face.

"Jaebum I l-like him." I said and looked into his eyes.

He was left agape and his eyes went wide.

"Tell me what can I do now, It was own choice but now I want to live like a normal being who can live freely and love freely without any barriers. I want to back off." I said tears rolling down.

"It's too late for that, Hanbin." He stated the truth.

"I know..."

"Appa should have sent someone else for this mission, why me?" I cried out in agony.

"He always has his reasons." He spoke up.

"I want to spend time with him I want him to be happy I want to just tell him to run away from me. So far away...." I cried endlessly.

3rd Person's POV:

Soon after sometime Jaebum left and Hanbin was alone once again. She stopped herself from crying and picked her Phone with her shaky hands and dialed Jinyoung's number. After two bells he picked up,

"Hello! Hanbin what's up?" he asked cheerfully.

Hanbin couldn't reply she was ashamed of herself, she thought of herself as the worst human being on this earth.

"Hello?" he again spoke up.

"Hi." She simply replied in her hoarse voice due to crying for a long time.