6.

A/N: NEW CHAPTER!!!

Song: BTS JIN 'EPIPHANY'

"Text me and I'll get your number" I said and we both parted ways.

I entered the so called house and walked inside. The maid opened the door but she was shivering badly. Heaved an eyebrow but then it struck me, shoot they're home! I sucked in a deep breath and walked inside. It was oddly quite which made me shiver to the core. The moment I stepped in the living room my eyes enlarged and my whole body was wrapped in terror and dread. Mr. Jung was lying dead on the floor and his body surrounded by his own blood.

Mr. Jung was the most trusted person of Appa in the whole company, after Jaebum. It terrified me that how can he die and in our own house. I took shivery steps towards his body, my breath got stuck in my throat when I saw a bullet hole in his forehead and eyes wide open staring directly at me.

"Why didn't you guys clear it before I came back home?" I questioned the maids.

"M-Mam, Mr.Im told us to keep it until you come back" She said fear evident in her words.

I was really frightened by the situation what is Appa planning he is becoming insane day by day.

I turned around and was about to walk away when one of the maids said,

"Mam your father called you to his office." I could feel blood gushing down my face leaving it pale.

"WHAT WERE YOU DOING HUH?!" he screamed on top of his lungs.

"I-its n-not what you think." I said weakly.

"THAN WHAT ARE THESE PICTURES?" he threw his phone in front of me.

It displayed pictures of me and Jinyoung laughing. Appa cocked an eyebrow wanting an explanation.

"It's true or not?" he asked in a low scary tone.

"Appa its-" he screamed cutting me off.

"TRUE OR NOT?!"

"It's true but-" I was about to explain my part of story but before I could he slapped he hard across my face, I could feel the blood gushing out of my already bruised lip.

"I-I NEVER EXPECTED MY CHILD TO BE LIKE THIS! I KNEW T-THAT THE PEOPLE WERE RIGHT ALL THE TIME , BUT STILL I KEPT A USELESS TRAITOR WITH ME BECAUSE OF JAEBUM THAT WAS MY BIGGEST MISTAKE" he screamed in my face stuttering because of the anger he was keeping in.

"At least listen-" he slapped me again this time harder, he gripped my jaw roughly and made me look at him,

"Hanbin why you did this? Now I wish I never had y-" I had enough, I harshly broke free from the monster's harsh grip and finally shouted back,

"I TOO HAVE THE SAME ASPIRE AS YOU I JUST WANTED TO KILL HIM IN A MORE HURTING AND PAINFUL WAY! JUST.TO.MAKE.YOU.PROUD!"

"I'm a human with feelings, you know what? My biggest mistake was that I thought that you thought of me as your daughter not a member of the staff....." I said with watery eyes to the latter that was struck hard with reality.

*Third person's POV*

The door of the room opened and Jaebum entered his heart clenched looking at his family's current situation, he stepped forward but he knew he was late. Hanbin turned around but this time fury evident on her face harshly wiping away the tears away, bumping in her brother on the way. On the other hand her father stumbled on his feet and sat down on the bed and ran a hand through his disheveled hair regretting everything.

"What have you done?" JB whispered to his father.

*JB'S POV*

The office was dark the laptop was the only source of light which I was working on. The door of the room opened and Yugyeom my staff member entered with a really dreaded expression, my heart started to beat faster I really don't want to hear any more bad news I had have enough.

"Jaebum hyung, you should leave for home." He explained really quickly fumbling with his fingers.

"What, Why?" I stood up from my seat and asked him.

"Sir Mr.Im and Hanbin-" I didn't let him complete the sentence and got my coat off the chair and ran outside.

I drove fast towards my home continuously hoping that everything would be fine.

The moment I entered the house I was shook badly when I saw maids clearing up blood, I hurriedly went upstairs towards Appa's office but the shouts stopped me, it was Hanbin,

"I TOO HAVE THE SAME ASPIRE AS YOU, I JUST WANTED TO KILL HIM IN A MORE HURTING AND PAINFUL WAY! JUST.TO.MAKE.YOU.PROUD!"

"I'm a human with feelings, you know what? My biggest mistake was that I thought that you thought of me as your daughter not a staff member....." she said.

I twisted the door knob and entered, Hanbin's lip was bleeding and Appa had a shocked expression settled on his face. Hanbin turned around but this time anger was the only expression on her face as she wiped the tears which were rolling down she bumped in me as she passed by me.

"What have you done?"I whispered.

Appa looked up tears in his eyes,

"What have I done...." He said in a broken voice.

I sat with him the whole night because he spent the whole night resenting himself and blaming himself.

"Let's do something it's not the end." I said to him and he nodded.

____________________________________________________

*Hanbin's POV*

The sun rose above the horizon spreading the orange color in the sky, but I was still wide awake sitting near the window. I picked up my phone when a notification popped up,

'Good morning! Wanna meet today?' -01067553348 (obviously not a real number XD).

I peered my eyes confused at the notification then it clicked me, I laughed bitterly at the notification. 'You ruined everything over night my determination to doom you and your family is growing more and more' I thought to myself.

'GOOD MORNING! Jinyoung right?' I typed back.

'Yeah why not! Just text me the address, where to meet.'

I dragged myself out of the chair and went to the wash room and washed up. My eyes were blood shot red I nearly resembled a vampire. I walked downstairs and sat on the table, JB and Appa exchanged looks and looked and me hesitantly I sensed it and looked up,

"What?" I said bluntly.

"I'm sorry dear..I'm sorry for everything, I should have trusted you but-"

"Sorry for what? You are always right aren't you?" I started to get angry.

"Hanbin at least listen to him he is really sorry he didn't sleep the whole night." Jaebum said.

"I promise to help in whatever you are planning and we are fully supporting you. Just tell me what you need." He said more like begged.

I smirked at him and asked, "Anything?"

"Yes dear just trust your father." His words started to melt the ice which froze against him in my heart.

"Fine." Is plainly said which made Appa smile ear to ear.

"I don't need anything right now, I'll let you know If something is needed." I shortly smiled at him in the end.

After breakfast I felt somewhat light obviously last night was really terrifying but still after all he apologized and even offered me help that's enough for me. I hurriedly went to the changing room and picked an outfit because today I had to meet Jinyoung.

I picked and light blue and white sweater paired with white jeans and blue sneakers. I tied my hair in a high ponytail and ran outside because I had no time left I was already 15 minutes late, we had to meet at the public park near our house. I picked my white car and applied a bit of mascara, blush , highlighter and nude pink lip color. I concealed my Lip cut and drove to the park.