32.

Song: Red Velvet - IRENE & SEULGI 'Monster' 

(Amazing song! <3)

Hanbin's Point Of View:

"You should be there at sharp four, or else, you know the consequences better than anyone." I smirked and hung up on the boy.

I looked at the large mirror hung in my room; I stared at my mirror image for a good five minutes. Thinking over my decisions once again, to be honest I was scared to take these steps, with no emotional or family support. I knew I was stepping in the deep pit again, but this time it was intended to save lives not take them. Looking at myself I was just making sure that there was nothing I was doing wrong, I was just making sure everyone's safety right? I hope I don't become the antagonist, whom I've always been.

"God please help me." I said and started to get ready. I wore a white loose top and a black high waisted skirt. I did simple make up and kept everything neutral overall. 

I grabbed my black clutch and placed the main needs into it, like my phone, wallet and a small pocket knife I always carried with me, secretly

I grabbed my black clutch and placed the main needs into it, like my phone, wallet and a small pocket knife I always carried with me, secretly. I walked over to my duffel bag and with shaky hands pulled out my agency ID card.

"The more I hate to use it the more I am drawn closer to it." I said to myself before placing it in the clutch as well. I even decided to throw it away but thank God I didn't.

Lastly spraying light I walked out of the room walking downstairs. Jaebum and Hyunjin were sitting in the living ready to leave for their own destinations. Our spring holidays were about to end in a few so everyone decided to enjoy it to the whole, on the other hand I was being tortured mentally in this break.

"Noona, just because it looks like you are going somewhere important I am letting you go but the moment you comeback we have to talk on something really important." He said looking distressed.

"Okaie no problem bro." I said and smiled at him.

"How's office?" I asked Jaebum who was busy typing on his phone.

"Great like always." He said without sparing a glance at me.

"Is it how you treat you siblings when you start to date?" I crossed my arms over my chest acting offended.

"Miss Im Hanbin, I am not dating anyone." He said rolling my eyes at me.

"Whatever." I said rolling my eyes back at him.

I felt my phone vibrate in my clutch so I hurriedly pulled it out, without realizing that my ID card also fell off.

My eyes lit up as I saw Jinyoung's name displayed on the screen. I stood up walking away from the two. I sucked in a deep breath before answering the call.

"Hello?" I said in the most decent way I have ever talked to someone.

"Hey, how are you?" he asked and his tone was cool and calm compared to mine.

"Great, you?" I asked tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I am good too. By the way actually I called you to ask that can we meet today when you're free. I need to discuss something important." He asked, I would've teased him over it but today his tone sounded so desperate and uneasy so I replied to him simply.

"Okay fine. Will eight be fine?" I asked now walking back to get my bag so that I can leave. Hyunjin just left the house but Jaebum was still there.

"Hmm, it is feasible I'll pick you from your house."

"No no, I'll text you the address you can fetch me from there." I said and after we both bid goodbyes to each other.

"I'll be off now Jaebum probably won't be able to join you guys at dinner." I said and grabbed my bag. I looked at him as he didn't respond to me. He threw something on the glass table and looked at me with his burning eyes.

I scanned the object and my heart dropped as it was ID card, I grasped in and shoved it in my bag hurriedly.

"I'll explain everything once I came back, please understand Jae." I said ad tried to walk away but he gripped on my arm tightly pulling me back on my place harshly.

"You promised me." he uttered with his gritted teeth.

"I am not doing something wrong." I said looking at him pleadingly.

"Do you think anything is right in that work?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"I totally agree with you but this time I am not entering with a wrong intention." The moment the words rolled down my tongue he blew up,

"Intention doesn't matter! One you enter you are either killer or you have to kill!" I flinched and stepped back looking at him shocked.

"Jae, trust me." I said still calm, as I totally understood his point of view.

"Hanbin, I can't believe you. What's going in your mind? Everything is on its place now, nothing's wrong then why are you doing this?" he asked his eyes beseeching me to stop, but how can I?

"Everything is not right, that's why I am doing this for all of us." I said patting his shoulder lightly before turning my back at him.

"I promise nobody will get hurt, I'll protect everyone."

-

I sat on the table placed in the middle of the old worn out building, Crossing my leg and tapping my finger on the tacky table, waiting for the answer from the person sitting in front of me.

"Answer me or forget about Jihee." I said and at the mention of his daughter his body shook and his eyes become watery. Even though, I won't do anything to his daughter but to get my answers I needed to threaten him.

My phone dinged so I opened the texts and it was Jinyoung asking me the address. I typed the nearest bus stops address and asked him to depart now.

"You have three seconds, answer me."

"1, 2,--"

"I'll tell you!" he finally spoke up as a satisfied smile crawled up on my lips.

"Go on, what's my father's plan?" I asked him.

"It's not easy this time... he's crazy, he won't back off so easily this time. Protect Jaebum and Jinyoung the most; he knows what they do each and every second. He plans to attack this week, when all—" All the windows shatter at the same time as bullets pierced in the building.

"When what?!" I shouted as we both ducked down under the table, He didn't answer just looked down. I grabbed his collar to make him answer but what happened next made my heart sink deeper. He vomited blood and coughed badly, his white shirt got painted with all red as he spoke up weakly,

"He knew about this too." His state almost unconscious.

'He was poisoned.'

Chills ran down my spine and cold sweat ran down my forehead as I just realized how much crazy my dad has gone. Red lasers were everywhere in the old room. I grabbed a random object from the floor and threw at the opposite direction, as I thought, the lasers turned towards that direction. Cautiously I stood up and pushed the wooden table to the other edge.

To my surprise it was filled with holes within a few seconds. I took it as I chance and ran out from the emergency exit, I made for my escape. While training, they always taught s things like this so I always did this whenever we were in a situation like this.

I ran and ran towards the bus stop. I could see Jinyoung's black car arrive there just now. I hurriedly went near there and the moment I was close, I slowed down my pace so that he won't know the situation I was in, what a great start again. I spoke to myself ironically.

The moment he saw me he unlocked his car and letme in,