1.

Song: SUNMI - LALALAY

*The sky is already soaked in navy. The horizon provides inkling telltale daylight in sparse hues of indigo*, a slight breeze rose, wafting the heavy scent of blood past her as she walked out the abandoned ware house, swirling her gun on her fingers. She walked down the road her long boots thumping on the ground as she opened the door of her brand new lavish black car. She removed her sunglasses and scrunched her nose disgusted at the sight of blood on her white top and hands. She started the engine and harshly took a turn leaving a fog of dry mud in the air and drove towards the city area, followed by 6 more black shiny cars.

She parked her car in front of the mansion which can hold anyone spellbound by just looking at its beauty. She jumped out of the car straightening the creases formed on her shirt and tossed the keys to her new body guard and walked inside the house.

"I'M HOME!" she informed while walking upstairs.

"Oh Hanbin you're home." Hanbin's father asked her sweetly which made her cock an eyebrow at his sweetness.

"Umm yes..." she replied yet confused, but she was sure about one thing that he had some reason behind this fake sweetness.

"Okay see you at dinner." He said and walked away. Hanbin just nodded and walked upstairs to her room shrugging.

Hanbin is a 22 years old girl, the one and only daughter of Im Jaehyun, Japan's feared gang, 'Black rose' leader. She is not pure Japanese, her mother was a Korean but her father was Japanese. By just looking at her she looks timid but in reality she is a really intrepid and confident person. She has an elder brother, Im Jaebum 25 years old, which she rarely sees because he is the head of one sector of his father's company but still both of them have a very comfortable relationship, she shares all her worries with her brother and loves him to death.

She learned shooting and self defense tactics when she was just 13, and now when she is 22 Hanbin is a very mature and expert fighter. Her mother was killed by their rival gang, Hanbin knows nothing about them but as she was brought up her heart was filled with pure rage and hatred towards them, and this was one of the main reasons why she was trained and dragged into this undercover world shit.

"What can it be now?" she questioned herself as she opened her closet.

Hanbin pulled out her outfit and went for a warm shower. Her outfit ⬇️

After good fifteen minutes she came out drying her dark brown hair

After good fifteen minutes she came out drying her dark brown hair. She sat on in front of her dressing table and applied a bit of moisturizer on her dry skin.

Soon her maid came to call her for dinner.

Hanbin was very certain that her father had some work for her to do because or else he would never call her like this.

(* description from the book 'Devil skates on thin ice M.YG')

A/N: How was it?