13.

I stood up and ran towards that someone with my whole might without giving anything a second thought.

SONG: got7 unit, in this chest.

The person was walking a bit far away from me but I ran with my whole might, wiping my tears on the way. Hope once again filled in my heart as I knew that this person knows much more things than I do. I jumped up the small fence separating the main road and the park. I almost lost track of him but my eye caught a glimpse of him walking down the street

I ran like a crazy person but I had to meet this person today!

When I was close enough to him I loudly shouted his name,

"MARK! STOP!"

Yes it was Mark.

His head jolted to my direction shook by his name being called so loudly

His head jolted to my direction shook by his name being called so loudly. His eyes squinted when he looked at my direction; I had my hands on my knees panting hard. When I looked up relief washed over me as I got the right person. He looked undoubtedly handsome as always, old memories flooded in my mind giving me a strong nostalgic feeling over and over again.

"Umm, how may I help you?" he asked politely.

When I walked closer to him and when he took a closer look of me his eyes widened which shock, abhor and ill will. He took a step back from where I stood which shattered my heart completely. His eyes were full of rancor towards me. His cylinder fingers rose up and pointed at me,

"Y-you?" he asked still shook to see me.

"Mark, please listen to—" he didn't let me complete my sentence, he just blew up,

"YOU CRAZY WOMAN! HOW ARE YOU STLL ALIVE?" his eyes blazed at me. His tone was so vehement I took a step back. One impact these all incidents had on me was that I became really sensitive and timid over the time and realized that my biggest weakness was that, people hating me. I could call it as my utmost fear and now in daily routine I have to face it all.

"Mark...please not you too, let me explain." My eyes became glassy as my heart squeezed.

"What explanations? Huh? WHAT DO YOU WANT TO EXPLAIN?" he once again shouted at me harshly. I never ever imagined him acting like this but after all 'I deserved it'.

I kept silent, staring at his resentful eyes. He breathed heavily his jaw clenched and veins popping out of his neck. His fists balled up as if he could hit me at any moment. 'He surely hates me'

"You killed him. You killed my best friend, after everything you did, how can you still shamelessly stand in front of me? I'm shocked." He said closing his eyes tightly. It was driving me crazy. I had it enough; I regretted everything to its utmost limit. Am I not a human after all? It was enough...

"HE WAS MY BOYFRIEND! HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT HOW I FELT?"It was my turn I shouted as tears slid down my cheeks.

"I WAS STUCK! ALL ALONE!" I glowered at him as more tears surged down my face.