28.

'I wanna hate you because I still love you and its weighing on my chest,'

Hanbin's POV:

I sat in the living room with my Family as Jinyoung and his Family already left a while ago.

"Hanbin dear, I am genuinely sorry." Mom said breaking the weighing silence. After a short pause I collected my words and spoke up,

"Actually to be honest, I am really ashamed, embarrassed and sorry for my actions. Seeing Dad after making such memories with him was so flabbergasting for me. I just couldn't keep those emotions bottled up inside me, I made a fool out of myself in front of everyone, I am really sorry."

"Hanbin, it's fine. After all what you have gone through wasn't a joke." Hyunjin said, his eyes turned into crescents and his lips lifted up in the end of his sentence.

"But please don't leave like this ever again." Mom said partially smiling at me.

Soon the serious atmosphere changed into cool, breathable surroundings as everyone started to chat normally. It was getting late plus I had university tomorrow so I decided to walk back to my room. Jaebum followed up behind me.

"Hey bro you alright?" he asked playfully grabbing my shoulders.

"Hmm. Thanks for always understanding me Jae." I said and engulfed myself in his always comfortable hug. He patted my back and stroked my hair just like he did when I felt alone and broken.

-

"Hey! Were you dead Hana?" Was the first thing I said as Hana finally picked up my nth phone call.

"No... I was sleeping." She said in a sleepy tone.

"Dude our classes start after almost twenty minutes and you're still sleeping?" I asked dramatically gasping.

Sudden shuffling was heard from the other side as if she suddenly sat up straight.

"Oh God... Okay talk to you later Hanbin, thanks for waking me up and! Don't forget Chan's party today after our classes, Jinyoung will drive us there." Hana said in a hurry and hung up phone call. I looked at the screen.

"I wanted to ask her something." I mumbled to myself before looking back at my closet.

A smirk made its way onto my lips as I nodded to myself pulling out a black dress from the corner of the closet. Jinyoung being a 'over protective' brother will definitely stay with Hana till the end of the party, avail the chance Hanbin~.

"Tacky? My foot..." I rolled my eyes remembering the Satan's words.

"Let's see how you take back your words." I pulled the dress with me and went to get ready.

" I pulled the dress with me and went to get ready

-

'Click, click.' My black heel clicked against the marble stairs as I walked down stairs.

Hyunjin was sitting down on the couch yawning and rubbing his sleepy eyes- clearly sleep deprived, beside him sat Jaebum wearing his formal office outfit, enjoying his butter bread. When they heard the noise of my heels, both of them diverted their gaze towards me.