17.

Jinyoung........

No this can't be true! Jinyoung is alive? I shook my head frantically covering my ears. Please Hanbin snap out of it. I heard an obnoxious sigh from the person standing in front of me.

His face was half covered with his black mask only his eyes were visible to me in whom I could sense the humongous change. I took a shaky breath and extended my hand forward to his face but his reaction not only shattered me but it terrified me to the core. He slapped my hand away and gripped my jaw tightly. I could see his face turning red and veins popping out of his neck. He was breathing heavily as his grip on my jaw tightened. My tears welled up with tears I wanted to hug him and tell him that I missed him to death but...........

3RD PERSON'S POV:

For a split second Jinyoung's eyes sparked as he saw the figure standing in front of him, but soon his heart enraged badly, all those painful memories flooding in his mind. Without thinking twice he grabbed her arm and threw her on the ground without a hint of emotions in his action.

Her eyebrows crashed together as evidently pain ran through her body. He on the other hand, smirked and spoke up,

"It's been long, isn't it?" Hanbin's eyes shot opened, drowning into shock, after a few seconds she hurriedly stood up stumbling onto her steps twice taking a closer look, her face filled with a diversity of emotions but her mind not able to process anything, she extended her hand forward to feel the person in front of her but his reaction made her timid, he harshly grabbed her jaw anger ran through his body, but soon he pushed her aside harshly.

She thought of it as one of those thousand dreams she often dreamt of, but her thoughts were slashed when the latter spoke up, she was stabbed hard with reality.

Hanbin's POV:

He sighed and pushed me back harshly. I looked up, tears rolling down. 'I've missed you.'

He laughed hatefully and spoke up,

"Was I meant to be dead? Awe......but look I'm standing here perfectly fine in front of you." His words were piercing knives into my heart. I shook my hurriedly trying to clear myself a little bit.

"And after all your shameful acts you still manage to mess with My sister?" He said loatfully.

"C-can you liste-" before even I got the chance to complete my sentence he shouted loudly making me scared poorly.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT TO EXPLAIN?!" I never saw him like that; my body shook due to his sudden outburst. I closed my eyes, sobbing loudly, squatting down and bursting into a stream of tears.

"Pleas-" I tried again, but this time I heard him laughing like a maniac. I hurriedly looked up and gasped loudly. He stood there smirking at me, his gun aimed at me. I moved back.

"Jinyoung no please...." I begged.

"No, did you stop?"He cocked an eyebrow and looked at me, for second emotions sparked into his eyes, but then again went to those cold, emotionless and hateful eyes. I scooted back secretly pulling out my phone from my back pocket. I continuously shook my head my body shivering in terror.

"I should have done it earlier, Tch...such a waste of time you are." He said and loaded the gun. I gasped covering my mouth with my hand, my eyes widened with fright. I grabbed my phone and called Jaebum.

"Please Pick up!" I cried as Jinyoung leaned closer, smirking.

"PLEASE!" At this point I choked on my tears.

"Who are you trying to call? Your pitiful brother?"He said, smirking evilly.

"Jaebum...please!" I yelled my phone on my ear, this time Jinyoung insensitively pulled me up.

"This Brother right?" he said through clenched jaw showing me some kind of video clip on his phone, the moment my eyes landed on the video clip, all the air in my was knocked out of my lungs, I breathed heavily. My eyes travelled up to meet Jinyoung's eyes that were glued on me. My eyebrows crashed together as I cried painfully.

Jaebum was tied to a chair, his whole face covered in cuts and blood, worse than the image I got a few days ago.

"Not him! Please not him!" I begged.

"Fine then." he said kicked my shins making me bang to the ground. Unconsciousness was slowly taking over me but I sat on my knees, keeping myself from collapsing fully,. Jinyoung bent down at my level and stroked my hair just like he did a few years ago, but this time it was not comforting me it was scaring me to the core.

"You told me love and loyalty don't exist in our world, but honey revenge does"

His words were tearing my heart apart, before I closed my eyes ready to surrender to my death I spoke up,

"I'm sorry."

"Shut the heck up you traitor." He said through clenched teeth and stood up.

With that, I painfully smiled at him, looking directly into his arctic eyes which were once filled with colorful emotions that I wickedly sucked out. He placed his finger on the trigger ready to pull it; I closed my eyes tight giving in to my death.

Before anything could happen loud shout's echoed through the whole area,

"NO JINYOUNG! STOP!"

I looked towards the area and saw Mark and Jackson running in from the back doors.

"Don't dare to interfere in my business." Jinyoung said his gun still aimed at me.

I gripped my shirt tightly sobbing uncontrollably.

"Jinyoung remember what your aunt said to you." Jackson warned Jinyoung. Aunt?

"I DON'T CARE!" Jinyoung shouted.

3RD PERSON'S POV:

"I DON'T CARE!" Jinyoung shouted his eyes glossing with tears his but his heart was burning with intense rage.

A gunshot tore the silence.

Jackson embraced Jinyoung's body and landed on the ground, but it was too late, one of them hissed painfully.

Jinyoung and Jackson both hurriedly stood up and looked at Hanbin and Mark, Mark's hand was covered in blood as he gripped his arm tightly. Mark shielded Hanbin and in process his arm got shot from the bullet Jinyoung fired.

Jinyoung snapped back to his senses and realized what he did. He ran towards Mark and grabbed his arm and apologized to multiple times, not even sparing a glance at Hanbin. Hanbin was not able to sustain the shock she exhaled and drifted to unconsciousness. The last thing she saw was Jinyoung's gaze burning holes in her.

Future glimpse:

It's wrong but I'm falling for her....

________________________________

A/N: UPDATEEEE!!! What's going to happen next????

wait for the next chapter, it'll be uploaded soon.

Love y'all <3 <3 <3

AUTHOR-NIM: MABEL