20.

"Can you please track Hanbin and get her, her tracker is activated." Jinyoung said.

Hanbin's POV:

The overhang was really high, the mist and wind rolled from the east making the atmosphere a really dull look. The rain dripped monotonously from the sky adding further mind-numbing feeling. My throat felt extremely dry, I needed something that would make my thriving feelings numb and my body less tired. I looked back and saw a small shop located at the edge of the road. I stood up and dusted off my partially drenched clothes and dragged myself to the shop. As I entered there I grabbed some cans of any alcoholic drinks as I didn't care about what I was having, I just needed to get free from these crazy emotions roaring inside me.

I paid for them and walked out and again went to the cliff as I did not know where I was. 'That punk left me in the middle of nowhere.'

3rd Person's POV:

Mark soon managed to access Hanbin's location and drove off to the place. Feeling bad for her, Mark felt bad for the girl from the start he knew she had no choice than doing this. He knew Jinyoung too knew that it would have been far worse than it is now if she would have rejected her father's demand. She tried to save both sides but she had a hard luck on Jinyoung side. She did her best to save everyone, she purposely shot Jinyoung on his right side than on the left side that's why she continuously asked everyone that if he was alive by any chance but her hopes were always crushed and finally at the end when she finally gave up, Jinyoung turned up out of the blue.

Mark hopped of his car and opened his umbrella and ran in search of the girl. After a good search, finally his gaze landed on a figure sitting near the cliff, empty can surrounding her. He ran towards her and stood above her. She looked up and saw Mark's dark figure towering over her. Mark extended his hand forward but the Hanbin just blinked a few times and again started looking ahead.

MARK'S POV:

"Come on lets go." I said and grabbed the Hanbin's arm pulling her up, that's when I realized she was drunk. Her eyes were red and swollen, her hair and clothes were almost soaked in the rain, and she radiated a strong smell of alcohol that made me scrunch my nose. She looked at me her eyebrows crossed and lips pursed into a thin line.

"That idiotic friend of yours left me into this hell." She spoke up bluntly as if scolding me. I just nodded and pulled her with me. Hanbin pulled away her sleeve away from my grip and started whining again,

"He is stupid, selfish and egotistic. He never thought about how I felt. He is the worst person ever. I suffered too...." She said sniffling half way through.

"I know I know but now please get in the car." I tried to convince her but god it was harder than waking up Min Yoongi.

After a great effort she finally agreed to come with me. I buckled my seat belt and reversed the car and drove off towards Jinyoung's house. All the way she kept on complaining and droning the whole time. Soon after a few minutes everything silenced, I looked at Hanbin and saw her sleeping, her head resting on the window. I smiled to myself and continued to drive. I honked the car horn and the guard came running and opened the main door. I impelled the car in the parking area and parked the car there.

I shook Hanbin almost the fifth time, but she didn't even move a muscle, snoring soundly. Finally, I had no other choice other than to carry her inside.

3rd Person's POV:

Mark placed Hanbin on the couch, who was soundly sleeping apart from her breathing she could be declared dead. Mark stood straight stretching his arms and soon plopped himself on the other couch exhausted as hell. 'Like who orders his 'Hyung' to pick up a girl at freaking 11:00pm.' Mark thought to himself and shook his head lightly.