18(NEW).

A/N: Jaebum stans, pull your socks...... XD

The last thing she saw was Jinyoung's gaze burning holes in her.

-----

JINYOUNG'S POV:

I was blinded with wrath, my intention was not to kill her even not lay a finger on her but the moment I saw her I remembered all those painful day's I spent because of her. Even though I knew she suffered too but after all it was 'her' mistake. I gave her all of my trust and look what she did to me. I aimed the loaded gun at her but Jackson and Mark's shouts stopped me from what I was doing. My mind was not able to process anything I breathed heavily my eyes filled with tears but I had to end this chapter here. The moment I was about to pull the trigger Jackson jumped onto me but I had already pulled the trigger.

My heart skipped a beat when I heard Mark's groan from the other side. I saw his hand covered in blood, I ran towards him apologizing to him over and over again. When my glare landed on Hanbin her sitting figure leaned onto the ground, unconscious.

I smirked internally 'It's just the starter babe you have to be strong.'

Hanbin's POV:

I opened my eyes when I felt something cold and wet splashing onto my face. I looked up and saw an unfamiliar person hovering over my figure. I blinked a few to clear my vision.

All the flashback of the events before I fainted replayed in my mind. 'Where am I?'

"Where ?" My voice came out hoarse and raspy as my throat was dried out.

"At the Parks." His short reply answered my many unanswered questions
Everything was pre planned, Hana did this all to get her revenge on me for both the reasons getting me away from Hyunjin and Hurting Jinyoung. 

Everything is messed up..

I was sitting on a chair my face facing the wall. The room was cold, humid and suffocating. The walls were caked with webs and poorly painted, it looked like a basement.

The door of the room opened the metal gliding against the floor made an ear piercing screeching sound. I heard multiple footsteps coming closer to me. I turned my head as I wasn't tied to anything; I was just seated on the chair. My eyes widened and my heart clamped together. Jinyoung , Jackson and an unknown person walked into the room. Before I could do or say anything I could hear muffles from the other end of the room. My head snapped to the person there and my chest tightened. Jaebum was sitting there in a pathetic state. I stood up and decided to run towards him but as I took a step ahead, I wasn't able to move forward I looked down and noticed a shackle wrapping my one ankle in its grasp.

I tried to pull my foot away from it with full force but it was only giving me pain. My gaze travelled up, I looked at Jinyoung who was sneering like a maniac. The unknown person walked towards Jaebum and opened the tap of the bathtub that was beside him, water was filling in it expeditiously. I looked back at Jinyoung and shook my head vigorously,

"No Jinyoung you can't do this!" I repeated over and over again.

"Jinyoung you can't be this cruel!" I screamed panic taking over me.

He smiled and walked towards me and leaned in closer to my ear.

"I'm sorry but you forced me to be this cruel." He whispered in my ear.

His words even increased my heartbeat I squatted down and begin pulling the chain with my hands. The rusty chain left small yet painful cuts on my hands but was not breaking off. I stopped, breathing heavily in defeat.

I heat scooting of chair from behind me, my head jolted back and saw that unknown man grabbing Jaebum by his neck and taking his face closer to the tub.

"NO STOP!" I screamed tears cascading a stream of tears down from my face, but my shouts were ineffective to the people in the room, the person forcefully plunged his face into the tub.

"Jinyoung please tell him to stop!" I cried, my heart ripping apart slowly as I saw Jaebum's feet rubbing against the floor clearly suffocating. I rubbed my hands together begging him to stop. The unknown person finally pulled his face back into the air. Jaebum coughed and breathed like crazy.

"Jinyoung it was me who did everything to you why are you dragging him in it!" I yelled loudly, Jinyoung looked at me his eyes enraged as his jaw clenched.

"I don't care about anything now...."he said.

Before I could reply, once again the person steeped Jaebum into the water.

"Stop it Jinyoung, please stop it." I said my eyes begging him to stop. There was no reply, my eyes traveled towards Jaebum who was struggling because of me. I tried pulling the shackle off my ankle but it was just slitting my ankle and hands. I cried frustratingly as they were continuously repeating the torture.

As if my prayers were heard the door of the basement opened and a middle aged woman entered the place, shock and worry written all over her face. When she saw what was happening to Jaebum she ran to him and pushed the person away from Jaebum and hugged Jaebum tightly. I was confused but what was more important here was that she saved Jaebum. When Jaebum looked at her his eyes widened and his words struck my heart like white heat.

"Eomma......"

Before I could say or do anything Jinyoung unlocked my shackles and pulled me with him. My foot was badly injured and my body was worn out. I clearly wasn't in the state of running. He pulled me to the parking lot and pushed me inside his car and drove off into the unknown.