♥️

Sarah's pov:

Ouch!
Arg!!!
I slowly opened my eyes to see what had happened. Good! I fell of my bed! A mature 31 yrs old woman falls off the bed in her sleep. So common ,right? Rubbing my back which was hurting due to the fall , I got up. After getting up I sat on my bed and took my phone in my hand. Shit! It's 9:30 pm! I had to go to the dinner downstairs! Great!

Well I'm hungry and I'm really tired to get ready and go downstairs. So I guess I'll have dinner with Netflix. My ideal plan for dinner. So, I called the room service and ordered some good and tasty stuff. Then I decided to get fresh as my hairs resembled to a nest.

After getting fresh , I wore my pyjama and top and started watching Brooklyn 99 on Netflix. Soon the door bell rang so i went to open the door. I told the waiter to keep the food on the table. After keeping the food on the table he left and I started enjoying my yummy, tasty ,unhealthy food.

After sometime the door bell rang again . Groaning ,I went to open it. It was Shantanu. He was staring at me ,bottom to top.
"What happened?" I asked him.

"Well, you didn't come to have dinner tonight, so I decided to come and have a check on you. Is everything alright? Are you feeling well?"

"I'm fine, it's just that I overslept. So I decided to eat alone." I said .

"Oh! Ok so I'll leave then, goodnight!"

"Good night! I said and sat eating my food. He's acting weird , all caring and sweet.Who cares now?

Next day I got up and went for breakfast. I joined Bhai and bhabhi. They were talking about visiting siddhi Vinayak temple. It sounded like a good plan.

Riya wanted to take her baby for getting blessings as well, so she was coming with us and obviously Matt was there to guard them.

Once we reached there , we took the blessings and then we left for the hotel, while returning from the hotel , I saw Joshi chawl . Yup, the chawl where I lived after marrying that idiot. It's burnt but still has the same structure. I guess Chopras didn't use the place well. Whatever happened there was not good but god living there with Shantanu's mother was like kissing a dementor. Like my happiness and hope has been sucked out of my soul . Even the thought gave me shivers.

After we got to the hotel , we went in our rooms to get ready for the mehandi function. I got ready and went down stairs. Everything was just perfect and on point. Soon Rashmi, joined us. After she joined us , we went and sat near her. The henna artist started to draw , intricate and beautiful design on her hand.Rashmi was happy and guess what ! Saransh was happy. I never had any of the wedding ceremony like these people did.
You need to marry a normal guy to have a normal wedding but you married granite! Said my mind.

Bhai was helping Bhabhi, Matt was helping Riya , Saransh was helping Rashmi after the mehandi application. There was just me and K who were single. I don't understand my relationship status, am I married? Divorced, left behind. What exactly is the legal status of our relationship? Ive missed a lot of stuff in my life , just because of that man who was laughing with some chicks in a corner. Asshole!

After she got done with her mehandi, I went and applied some on my hand. I got up immediately and decided to go in my room. As I was leaving , Shantanu called
"Hey, I wanted to ask you something." He said scratching his head.

"I'm listening." I said standing straight.

"Would you like to be my dance partner for sangeet?"

"Actually, I had broken my leg before coming here and the doctor has removed the plaster only a week ago so I really can't jump or dance." I said giving a lame excuse.

"What? Are you ok? I did t know, did you show it to a good doctor, how come your plaster was removed in few weeks, it takes more than that for a bone to heal." Spoke the doctor. Doesn't he get it that I don't want to dance with him.

"Look, I didn't want to be mean, but I don't want to dance with you. I tried to lie but you know what happened." I said.

"But why not? I thought we are on good terms." Good terms?! We are on no terms! All I want to do is just kill him.

"Good terms? Yaa! We are on good terms. I mean we married at 18 got separated in 6 months, you show up after 10 yrs and instead of solving disputes you take revenge and you wanted to take revenge for a thing which I didn't even do! You fool me , knock me up and leave with your girlfriend! We are definitely on good terms!" Saying this I went in my room and slammed the door.

.....................................................................
I know it's one of the worst chapter in the story but the quarantine situation is killing me!!!! I am losing my senses! Plus my friends are being complete assholes!

The college thinks that we are on a vacation in Hawaii , having the time of our lives and that's why they are giving us loads of online assignments and submissions.

Mobile data gets over within 2 hrs!! Like really?

If you have any suggestions for the further plot then . Please give me.