I want you

Sarah's pov
After our deal I went and sat among the guests. The decorations were on point . Soon Shanu came and sat near me. He gave me a sly smile which I returned. Soon the bride arrived and we all stood on her arrival. It was a dream come true for all brides. Her father and brother were giving her away. She looked like an angel,which she was.

Then we all sat down and the Panditji started the mantras. Soon Shanu's hand rested on my shoulder. I smiled at him.
"I know you wanted a fairy tale wedding".
"That was 10 yrs ago now I just want my prince charming to be with me".
"But you deserve a grand wedding, so we will have one".He said complaining.
"Well , instead of spending money on the wedding why don't we donate it to the orphanage, children will bless us and that is all we need to live a happy life". I said smiling. I hadn't visited the orphanage for a long time. Once I return home that's the first thing on the list.

Shanu got up and went somewhere. I wanted to go behind him but it would look rude so I didn't go. Soon they exchanged varmala and then they took their pheras and alll the rituals were completed.Then the photo shoot session started.

Shanu held my hand and took me on the stage. We clicked our photo quickly and when we were leaving Kanak told me "enjoy" . I was completely confused. What did just happen? Before I could clay something , Shanu dropped the bomb.
"We're going on our honeymoon".
"What?!! Why? ...when!? Where?" I shooter with question. When did he plan it? Did Kanak knows about it and so she wished me ?!
"Ok... What?: we are going to our honeymoon. Why?: because we are married and we haven't been on even a single honeymoon and I want to spend some quality time with my wife. When ?: Now we are leaving in 2 hrs. Where?: well it's a surprise. It my gift for you. Now don't talk and pack your bags".
"Ok". Saying this I packed my bags.

I hadn't packed anything which was honeymoon worthy but who cares?! We are going on our honeymoon, does this mean that we will do it?
Shit! The thought alone brought butterflies in my belly.

After we finished packing we left the hotel. The wedding was still on. People were raising toasts and having dinner. We sat in the car and left for the airport. First we flew to Delhi and from there Shanu's private jet was taking us somewhere. I tried guessing of few hours but I failed so I decided to sleep.

Someone was tickling me, was I dreaming?? I got up instantly to find Shanu sitting in his knees , extremely close to me.
"Wake-up kitten! We have reached our destination".
I got out the car and .... Wait!wait!wait! Car!??? I was in a plane. I looked at him only to find him winking at me. So this is because of my heavy sleep. He brought me in the car and I was not even aware of that. God! Anyone can kidnap me easily in sleep.

My eyes fell on the place where we were present and I lost my ability to speak! It was heaven! White heaven! Oh my god! Are we on earth or did he book heaven for our honeymoon??!??

(Do watch this video)
"Did you like it?" He asked hugging me from behind.
"Like it! I love it Shanu!!" I said turning and hugging him completely.
He smiled at my childish behaviour . After that we went in the room and got fresh.

We decided to rest for some time and then have our dinner. After resting for few hours I got dressed up in a pink sweatshirt and a black skinny jeans as it was pretty cold out there. I went out near the table , Shanu was all dressed , like he was going on a date with someone. Oh crap! We're on our honeymoon and he wanted it to be a date and I thought that it is just a normal dinner and got dressed up like this.

Now it was too late to rethink my decision, so I went with the flow and sat on the chair. He tried to hold my hand but before he could do it I changed the topic and took my hand behind. God knows what was wrong with me? I just wanted to hide somewhere . I was going to lose my virginity!!! He is not a virgin so he knows how it feels. What if he doesn't like it? I am completely inexperienced. I was extremely nervous because of that.

After the dinner was over we were going to descend to our room. Shit! Think something !!
"I want to play snow fighting". I declared and I was all confused at my own declaration. Snow fighting? Really? Shanu was as confused as I was.
"I guess we should play snow fighting in the morning. Now we should head to our room". He said putting his hand on my back.
"I want Ice cream!" I said out of the blue.
"Ok, I'll get it". He said rolling his eyes.
He will hate me!!!

After some time he came with ice cream and then gave it to me. I had to eat it now! Get ready to die! Saying this I took one bite and trust me it felt like I was gulping acid. Oh my god! I will definitely fall sick.

Before I could take another bite ,he took the ice cream and kept it on the table .
"What is wrong with you Sarah? First snow fighting and now ice cream".
"N-nothing I was just-".
"Are you trying to avoid me. Look Sarah if you don't want to take the next step then I'm ok with it".
"It's not that, it's just that I'm a bit nervous. It's like you have turned into this Greek god in 10 yrs and me on the other hand , I'm still the same, what if you don't like it? What if I won't be able to satisfy you?"
"Are you crazy?" He said with a frown on his face. He held my hand and made me stand in front of the mirror.

"What do you see?" He asked me.
"I see myself". I answered all confused.
"I see the most beautiful woman I have ever seen".
"You don't have any idea about how beautiful you are, do you? Your lips , I don't even know where to start from. They are the softest things I've ever touched, you eyes ,they yell innocence. Your waist , I love teasing it. Your hands, I see you holding my children in future. Your hairs, God I forget how to breathe in your silky long hairs. Even your smallest act is seductive to me. They way you bite your lips, the way your breasts rise up and down when you breathe. It makes me hard".

      OMG! After listening to that , I was all jelly in my legs. He feels this way about me! He even sees me with our children! Not able to say anything I just stared at the floor.
Then  he turned me so I could face him. He raised my face up with one hand and with the other he rubbed my belly.
"One day you will have junior Sharma over here".
"Sarah I want to make You mine in every way possible, but only if you are willing to be mine. If you don't want this then I wont force you". He said kissing my forehead.He said moving a step back. He turned and was walking away.

     Kiss him! Kiss him! Yelled my mind. Tell him that you want him! Tell him !!!

"I want you Shanu ! I want to be yours in every way possible. Make me yours , paint me in your colours".  I said hugging him from behind.

Hello!I really want to know whether you like my story or not? I want to what are your views on my story? So please comment !Love you♥️

...........................................................................
Hello!
I really want to know whether you like my story or not? I want to what are your views on my story?
So please comment !
Love you♥️