Have to pay for what you did

Shantanu's POV :
After I got to know that I have an appointment with Sarah I got an evil plan in my mind. Lets make her a bit angry I thought . So I called Rosa , my friend or my bed friend to my office. She came about 5 minutes early and my assistant informed me about her arrival. I told her to make her wait. And I got busy with Rosa .

5minutes!
15 minutes!
30 minutes!
I was waiting for her to barge into my office .
Bang!!!!
She came in my office all red, all angry. I saw her marching towards us but acted like I was busy. Soon Rosa noticed her and I told her to leave.

Getting dressed up I sat on my chair like nothing had happened. I saw her eyes , they were filled with tears . The old Shanu might've left everything to take her in his arms . But the old Shanu is dead. In fact she killed him. After consoling herself she spoke.

"So this was the important meeting you were busy in". She asked like a doting wife . The authority that she had in her voice moved me a bit. She was confident while asking this question and here I was looking at her like some 9 year old boy who just got scolded by his mom. So I asked her with the same tone and authority

"Yes. Do you have a problem".

"Yes I do have a problem. You cannot fuck anyone like that in your office". She is mad. Her voice was just getting higher and higher. This reminded me of the day when another junior had tied me a friendship band and Sarah had seen it, she had the same reaction back then. That time was different as she was my girlfriend but now she is no one .

"And who are you to tell me this?".

"I'm your wife".

I was shocked to hear that . How can she claim to be my wife all of a sudden. Because of her I lost my believe on marriage. A wife is supposed to stay with her husband through thick and thin but, she left me .

"Wife! Do you even know the meaning of that word . It is a very heavy word . Leave it . And You were never my wife, you were just the rich spoilt brat who was bored of her rich life so , you stayed with me for some days but once you got bored of this life as well,you left".

She was surely taken aback with my reply. To make it worse I called Rosa and told her to come in the office. She got the hint and left the office or you could say ran away from me.

At night I went to the same restaurant where Sarah goes . I took Rosa with me, after entering the hotel I saw her sitting near Matt. He never leaves her alone! What is their equation? I needed to find out

Soon I asked for permission to join them which they accepted scornfully. After some time an evil idea crossed my brain. I
Started rubbing her thighs. She almost choked on her soup. Then she tried to remove my hand instead I held her hand tightly. But she was smart and got rid of my hold somehow .

We all left the restaurant . And Matt followed her to the parking lot. I wanted to rip his head off. He kissed her on her forehead and she gave a smile instead of slapping him. I was losing my patience . I had to find out about their relationship. So I dropped Rosa at her place and went to Oberoi mansion. I sneaked into the house without anyone noticing,like I did 10 yrs back.

I went in her room and I saw the most beautiful sight there. Sarah was just out of the shower in her bathing robe. She went near her wardrobe and was deciding what to wear. I went near her and she noticed my presence.

What are you doing here? How did you get in?". She asked.

"Not a proper way to welcome your guest".

"What do you want Shantanu?" She was angry . She should be . That's what I want her to feel , anger,rage,jealousy. I hope she understands how it feels when someone you loved leaves you when you needed them the most.

"I want a lot of things but for now an answer will be enough".

"Answer for what?"
Without wasting time I asked her the question.

"What is your relation with Matthew Andrews? He's always buzzing around you like a bee near a honey comb".

"That's none of your business, just go away, your Rosa might be waiting for you". She answered . So seeing me wit Rosa did affect her.

"Ohh! Now I get it you are trying to make me jealous ". I said to tease her.

"Whatever". Saying this she was about to leave the conversation but I held her wrist and turned her . She smelt divine. Her lips were pink and plump naturally . How I wish to capture them with mine. It will be an amazing feeling.

"Go away , before bhai comes home". She said breaking me from my thoughts.

"I'm not scared of your bhai, answer my question". Does she really think I'm scared of her bhai?  10 yrs ago I eloped with her under his nose. Back then I was no one compared to her brother . He was the youngest billionaire in India and I was nothing but a college student. Then too I had the guts to take Sarah away. Now, the tables have turned,I am not a college student anymore ,I am as successful as he is. I can surely take him down and I will.

"He likes me". She said due to my tight hold.

"I knew it, you know how he feels about you but then too you go near him,let him touch you, kiss you. Do you like him too?" I asked irritatedly.

"Y-Yes , I like him. He is handsome , rich , intelligent. Why won't I like him". I should've known better. She likes me, there's no other reason for her to allow him to kiss her,touch her. She likes it when he touches her , she likes it when he is buzzing around her all the time.

"Hmm".was the only thing I could say. I don't know why I felt that she would answer differently. I was about to leave when she said:

"Jealous!"

"Trust me Sarah, I would never be jealous of that guy, why will I be jealous? Don't get any ideas Sarah I was just asking as we both are going to be business partners and your closeness with that Andrews son could affect our deal". I lied.

"one more thing Sarah , thanks for leaving me else I would have been stuck with a gold digging bitch like you for the rest of my life". I said the truth. I am thankful that she left me. She was not really the Sarah that I fell for.

While driving back the images of him kissing her were flashing in front of my eyes. The way she laughed freely with him. The way she hugged him. I removed her from my life but my heart betrays me always. It still feels bad when it sees her heart happy with someone else's. I have to focus and I have to stick to my plan . These things are just distracting me. Saying this I went into my bar. I had to get her out of my mind . I drank 1,2,3 bottles, after some time I lost the count. Why did you come in my life Sarah ? Why did you marry me? Things would have been different without you in my life. I would be living happily with my family. I miss my maa and papa. I will avenge their death.

The one's responsible for it have to pay for it by their blood.

-------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! I had some time today . So thought of uploading this. Tell me about your views. And wish me luck for my exams!love u♥️