My lobster!!

Sarah's POV :
I was extremely happy . All my dreams were coming to reality. Finally I got my Shanu back. Our relationship has seen a lot of ups and downs, but we overcame them . I still have some doubts in my mind but let's just ignore them .

Saying this I opened my eyes . I tried the get up but failed miserably. The reason was Shanu. He was holding me tightly by my waist and my head was in his chest. Oh! I just took a moment to stare at his face. I still remember the first day we met, the day we got married,the day I saw him at the party . All of the memories have different versions of Shanu. And the version with whom I'm sleeping is quite similar to the one in the college. I just hope , bhai accepts him. Then we'll be a happy family.

I traced his beardwoth my fingers, which made him look even more hot! No wonder why woman want him. But he is mine. No woman can have him .
I am quite possesive when it comes to him!

"If you're done staring , then let me sleep". Said Shanu. OMG! He wasn't asleep?! Means he felt my fingers! Oh god!

"I wasn't staring , just loosen your grip on my waist and I'll go". Saying this I was getting up, but then he pinned me to the bed. I was all red. What's with me and this blushing. I don't know why , but when I'm around him I behave like this teenager who is meeting her boyfriend. God ! Help me to grow up!

"Yaa, right you weren't staring , you were doing something like this...".He said moving his rough fingers on my face , they traced my cheeks,my jaw and then my collarbone. Soon his fingers were replaced by his lips.
"You don't know , how much I have to control myself when you are around, you just make it more difficult by doing this".

 "You don't know , how much I have to control myself when you are around, you just make it more difficult  by doing this"

I was too lost to answer anything . The way his lips dance on my skin. Oh god!
Dance?!
DANCE???!!!!!???
Shit we need to perform tonight at the sangeet ceremony!
I shot my eyes wide open and then told him.
"Shanu ,please !we need to practice for our performance".
"What performance are you talking about?"
"Oh! I forgot to mention. We are supposed to perform at tonight's sangeet ceremony".
"I'm not performing". He declared and got up.
"Why?". I asked getting up.
"Sarah! You are attending this wedding as a friend of the bride and I'm attending this wedding as a business partner. Just imagine,"Indian Billionaire danced at his Business Partner's sister's wedding".it doesn't make sense".
"But you are married to the bride's friend so you have to".

"Sarah, you know how good I am at dancing". He said .
"So it's a no!?"
"Yup".
      He said and went near the window. I know how to get things done my way. I took the phone from the side table and pretended to call Aditya.
"Hello! Adi ,sorry to disturb you this early,but can you perform with me tonight? Shanu isn't comfortable with dancing". I said . I saw Shanu's neck snapping in my direction in just few seconds.

"I'll perform with you,call him and tell him that you will be performing with me". He declared while sitting in front of me and staring deeply into my eyes. I kissed his lips and got up from there.

After getting ready, Shanu and I started to practise. He is not that good in dancing but I'll handle it. We chose the song ,pyaar ki ek kahani suno. It totally depicted our love story.

      After practicing for 4hrs we were done finally. And it was time to get ready. So I went in our room to get ready. I wore a beautiful lehenga and I was ready. Shaun has went out for some work. He was taking a lot of time to come back.

I was getting really tense, when is he going to come?? Omg! Did he leave me. NO! This can't happen! I guess I am overthinking. The sangeet ceremony had started and he was still not present. This is going to be very bad. After some time our name was announced for the performance. I went on the stage, feeling all embarrassed and I was about to speak when all of a sudden the lights went off.

People were whispering . Then the spotlight hit on the stage and there he was. Shaun cane walking and then he bowed down in front of the audience. Then another spotlight turned on me and then I was supposed to bow down. Shanu then came walking towards me as extended his hand . I took it but I was still angry. Then I performance started.

After our performance was over,people cheered and cheered for us. They were astonished by our performance,after we came to backstage I directly went in our room,shanu followed me.

"What happened, Sarah?" He asked coming closer.
"What happened?! Where were you ? I was almost dead with the thought that you left me".
"I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU! Do you get that!" He said cupping my face.
"Then where were you?"
At this question he went near the wardrobe and came back with two boxes . He made me sit on the dressing table stool and then he sat on his knees.
"Sarah, when I saw you for the first time ,I knew I had to make you mine. You were supposed to grow old with me. So I decided to marry you . It was like a dream come true when you said 'Yes' that time I was not rich enough to buy you a diamond ring. If you remember I gave you a 20rs ring. But now I can give you whatever you want, just say the name and the next moment it will be in your hands, just like we renew our passports,I want to renew our marriage , So Sarah Avinash Oberoi , will you be my wife for the all our next births?" He said removing a ring from the box.

       This brought tears in my eyes

This brought tears in my eyes. It was a dream proposal. Things are finally right. He was actually proposing!! Without wasting time I said yes!! Then he slided the ring in my ring finger. Then he made me face the mirror. And he took out the mangalsutra from the other box. He tied it around my neck, it was very delicate and beautiful.

"Now the world will know that you belong to me!" He said kissing me behind my ear

"Go and change, I'll order something".

I changed into my nightwear and then I came out of the washroom. Only to see friends being played on a projector and Shanu waiting for me in the bed with all the snakcks.
"Let's have a night out" he said.
"How do you arrange everything in such a short time?" I smacked being shocked .
"Love I am Shantanu Sharma, I can do anything".

I joined him and we watched friends together. It was more amazing as I was in Shanu's arm. I found my lobster !!!

.............................................................................
Hello guys!
My story has reached 2k !!!! Yay.
It was only possible because of you guys!!! Thanks for your support.
😍 !!