Daily routine

Sarah's POV :
After the heartwarming conversation I had with Shanu we went to sleep.

"Aaaaagghhhh", a sudden splash of water woke me up from my beauty sleep.
It was Shanu's mom.

"You are a sound sleeper",said mom .
"Get up you need to help me with household chores."
She ordered.

I looked for Shanu but he was nowhere .
"He went to bring milk from dairy".

"Now get ready and prepare breakfast"she ordered.

I got up and freshened up. I went in the kitchen and his mother told me to knead the dough for chapatis.

I knew how the result looks but the procedure was not a familiar one.

I googled it and it sAid I had to add water in it .
I did the same but it ended up looking like a soup. I was confused ,(stop judging I was doing it for the first time),
Soon Shanu entered With the dairy kettle , he emptied it in a vessel and turned his gaze towards me.

He gave me a sympathetic look before coming near me. I acted I didn't notice his moves , and continued to knead the soup.... I mean dough!

He came right behind me . His hard chest was pushed on my back . I felt his warm breath against my cold showered skin. It gave me goosebumps!

"I'll help you", he whispered in a husky voice. Not able to utter words I just nodded a yes.
Soon he added some more flour in the plate and soon his warm hands descending from my shoulders .
He entwined his fingers with mine and started kneading it.

I stood there like a statue . For some reason his presence made me forget everything stressful. I liked this closeness unlike the previous encounter.
Soon his lips landed on my sweet spot and he started to do wonders with his tongue.
My body was enjoying it. This closeness didn't scare me , Infact I wanted it to stay . My brain was telling me to move away before one thing leads to other, but my heart just wanted to go with the flow.

Soon he moved away from me and said it's done.
I muttered a thank you , smiling shyly.

I knew my face would be the darkest shade of red, so I decided not to face him.
Suddenly he gave me a quick kiss on my cheeks and left.

It was indeed a romantic morning...!!

Afternoon:
After everyone's lunch was finished I was told to wash the utensils. I was drained completely. After the kneading session, I was told to sweep the floors and then fill water . I saw a world war with my own eyes today the women were fighting like maniacs , I knew I didn't have a chance over there , so I asked Rashmi to help me.
After that I was here , holding a soap and sponge to clean the dishes.

I remembered my days back at my home.
I was never ever allowed to enter the kitchen area. Everyone should be able to do their own work but , bhai said I am not everyone  I am an Oberoi.

I was working so hard for the first time . My work was not even acknowledged, I know I suck but atleast I'm trying.....

After doing the dishes , I thought of taking a nap because I was extremely tired. I have to admit that people over here are extremely hardworking. When I was about to land on the bed mom called me.

"My friends will be visiting me , so prepare some snacks and dress well",she said and left.

Whyyyyy...!!!!!!
I got up and went in the kitchen . The only thing I know to make is popcorn , so I made it. After that I dressed decently in a saree which bhabhi gifted me in diwali.

 After that I dressed decently in a saree which bhabhi gifted me in diwali

Soon her friends arrived ,she introduced me to each of them. After chatting for few minutes she called me in the kitchen to check what I cooked.

"Have you lost your mind , do you think my friends are some kids that you are serving them pop corn.??", she yelled making me shiver in fear.
"Before I lose my mind go out and entertain them till I make something else!!!".She said and got busy in cooking.

I entered the hall and sat with them.
"You must really love Shantanu, you left your lavish life to come and be with him!".said one of them.
Before I could answer I was interrupted by another one.

"Yes she is right , people spend years to get a life like you lived but you left everything for him,either you are mad or in love". They said laughing at me.

One thing led to other and soon mom came out with a plate of pakoras . Everyone had it and after that they left.

I was relieved ,now I can have a nap......!!!

"You are very lucky to have my so. As your husband and not the other way around". She said holding my arm tightly.

"Aunty I didn't say anything, they were the ones implying it...!"

"You didn't even think of stopping them. Shanu might easily get a girl as beautiful as you and she won't come empty handed the way you did, I thought that brother of yours will help us with our poverty but no..!! He didn't even make an attempt to find you. I guess even he wanted to get rid of you." She said in one breath.

I was in tears , what did I do to be hated . Is she right about bhai trying to get rid of me.NO , it can't happen , bhai loves me,yes he loves me . I broke his trust , I guess so god is punishing me....

I didn't have the courage to fight her so I left the room and slept.

Night:
Things were pretty good during dinner Shanu had got a part time job in a garage, so everyone was happy. He brought some sweets so I went in the kitchen to distribute them. Mom came after me . I thought she will apologise for her behaviour,but instead she threatened me to not to tell Shanu about anything .

How will I live here ??
Is this going to be my daily routine .
She yelling and then threatening me to keep my mouth shut.
Did I make the right decision by coming here ???
With different thoughts in my mind I drifted into sleep.......