Long day tomorrow

Sarah's pov:

It's been a week since I came to London and according to Adam Shantanu had left for Switzerland. So finally I was returning to my home. I was happy that he left, it was for the best.

I landed in the states by 1:00 am and I headed directly to my apartment. I was extremely tired and just wanted to crash on the bed. So after opening my apartment , I opened the door and directly headed towards the bed , I didn't even bother to on the lights. I removed my shoes and jumped on the bed. I pulled the duvet and slept , after some minutes I felt cold and so I was pulling the duvet more,but it was stuck somewhere, I was pulling it but it was just not coming out. I left it there being too tied and then I felt an arm around my waist. It gave me warmth that I needed.

"Sleep my kitten!" I heard it like a whisper. Kitten?! The moment I heard it I got up from my bed and switched the lights on. There was Shantanu in his night wear.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked moving away from the bed.

"What? I'm sleeping in my bedroom at 2:30 am". He answered casually. I was wrong. Did Adam lie to me? How is he here?

"Didn't you leave for Switzerland?" I asked folding my hands.

"No I didn't but I made that dumb friend of yours believe that I left . I knew unless and until I leave you won't come here". He said smiling.

"Shantanu why are you doing this ? Please just go away. Start a new life ,end this game . Find a person who will love you and live a peaceful life. Stop behaving like a 10 yr old". I said with a pleading look. This game had to end.

"I am behaving like a 10 yr old? Well you did the same when you came to my house claiming to be my wife. Well if I'm crazy then you are crazy as well and all other people in love are also crazy. We do crazy things in love , don't we? And why should I find a person who'll love me when I already have such person? No one can love me like you do and no one in this world can love you like I do!" He said coming closer. I don't love him! I hate him!

"Firstly ,what I did 3 yrs back was stupidity and I had to pay a great cost for it. Secondly, I hate you. My love for you died with my child ,that night". I said moving away. He stopped coming closer .

"Even I lost my child and I can understand the pain. If your love died then I'll make you fall for me ,all over again. I won't lose hope easily".He said holding me in his arms.

"You can never understand the pain. And I'm not the same 17 yr old Sarah who will fall for your tricks. So just get out of my life". I said trying to get out of his grip.

"Yes you are right you are not the same Sarah! You have changed. You have turned into this beautiful lady who is my wife and who gave me the most precious gift in my life which I was not able to cherish". He said touching my belly.

"Just one chance Sarah and I'll give you everything. Just say yes!" He said joining our heads. I wont say yes! I won't fall in his trap. I won't say yes. Saying this I pushed him.

"Get out right now before I call the police!" I said angrily. "You will have to rot in jail for entering my house without my permission and also for molestation. So just get out".

He took his phone and coat and left the house. He didn't even bother to take his clothes but no worry! I'll throw them out by tomorrow. But the first thing I need to do is change the locks.

Shantanu's pov :

A lot happened in the past week. I got the file opened and then punished the goons who were responsible for our baby's death. Her dumb friend was keeping an eye on me. I knew unless and until I leave the states , she won't come back. So I went underground and what a better place to go underground than Sarah's apartment. I've been staying here for the past 1 week.

This place is just awesome. Everything here has her touch. I will re decorate our house once we reach Switzerland. She has a great taste, after all she chose me! I had my dinner and slept in our room. The pillows, the sheets ,the duvet everything smelt like her. I was just waiting for her to come and sleep here,besides me.

Suddenly I heard someone unlocking the door. I kept quiet after few moments I realised its Sarah. I relaxed . She was extremely tired and she just jumped on the bed, I guess she didn't notice me so I didn't wake her up and slept . After some time she started to pull the duvet . I moved to see that she was shivering so I put my one arm around her waist. After getting my warmth ,she stopped shivering and then slept quietly.

"Sleep my kitten!" I said nuzzling my nose into her neck. She got up immediately and went away from the bed. Shit! I'm a fool. What was the need to say that???

"What the hell are you doing here?" I tried to act normal and then I said .

"What? I'm sleeping in my bedroom at 2:30 am". She looked confused and after some time she asked me.

"Didn't you leave for Switzerland?"

"No I didn't, but I made that dumb friend of yours believe that I left . I knew unless and until I leave you won't come here". I said smiling. I'm smart,ain't I? She was frustrated,after taking few deep breaths she said.

"Shantanu why are you doing this ? Please just go away. Start a new life ,end this game . Find a person who will love you and live a peaceful life. Stop behaving like a 10 yr old". What ? I am behaving like a 10 yr old? She's lost it!

"I am behaving like a 10 yr old? Well you did the same when you came to my house claiming to be my wife. Well if I'm crazy then you are crazy as well and all other people in love are also crazy. We do crazy things in love , don't we? And why should I find a person who'll love me when I already have such person? No one can love me like you do and no one in this world can love you like I do!" I said moving closer. It's true! No one can love me like her. She loved me when I was at my worst. She loved my when I was nothing . She left everything to be with me when I had nothing, so she should/deserves to be when I have everything. I was a d**khead to not understand it.

"Firstly ,what I did 3 yrs back was stupidity and I had to pay a great cost for it. Secondly, I hate you. My love for you died with my child ,that night". This thing hurts a lot! It's strange ,how I feel pain when I hear about our unborn child's death. It's very weird , I got so attached to our child just in such a short time. I guess that's parenthood.

"Even I lost my child and I can understand the pain. If your love died then I'll make you fall for me ,all over again. I won't lose hope easily". I held her in my arms. I wanted to make her feel safe. I wanted her to cry on my shoulder. I wanted her to forget all her worries .

"You can never understand the pain. And I'm not the same 17 yr old Sarah who will fall for your tricks. So just get out of my life". She was struggling to get out. And by now her nose was pink. Which meant she could cry any time.

"Yes you are right you are not the same Sarah! You have changed. You have turned into this beautiful lady who is my wife and who gave me the most precious gift in my life which I was not able to cherish". I touched her belly. This was the place where I child resided even if it was for few months. She would be a great mother , all the children from the orphanage always talked about how good she was to them and how badly they missed her.

"Just one chance Sarah and I'll give you everything. Just say yes!" I pleaded and for a moment I even thought that she would say yes! But no!

"Get out right now before I call the police!" I said angrily. "You will have to rot in jail for entering my house without my permission and also for molestation. So just get out".
I took my phone and coat and went out. She needed rest as she was tired , we can even talk tomorrow and tomorrow is going to be a long day!

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️
Hello guys!

My story reached 10k!
Yippee!
I was not going to update as I told that I needed 30 comments on the author's note. but it's ok ,I am very happy today! So here is an update!

I'll be writing Yug and Radhika's story. As it got most of the votes. I'll be posting the first chapter tomorrow. And do show some love on that story as well!

Vote,comment and share if you like the update!