Just another girl

Sarah's pov :
6 months later:
I got home after successfully handling today's meeting! It feels really nice when everyone in the room is clapping for you! It is quite amazing when people appreciate your skills and hard work. After I kept my car key near the table , I sat down in the sofa and threw my head back. God! I was really nervous about today! But things ended well.

Just when I was about to get up, my eyes fell on a photo frame. A frame which had a photo clicked on my birthday , 6 months ago. As much as I would like to lie but whenever I see the photo , my eyes fall on his photo first and then I see the rest of the people. I wanted him to stay away from me , so that I won't be hurt again. But even after pushing him away I was hurting. Every single day starts with his thoughts. What might he be doing? Does he think about me? The only time when I don't think about him is while working but even while working I need to deal with his employees as we still do business together.

He has been true to his promise. Our companies keep on having meetings but he never comes. Instead he sends his employees. I was the who told him to leave me but why do I feel like seeing him again? Just one last time.

Looking at the packed bags I remembered that I had a flight in few hours. I was visiting bhai and bhabhi. It's just that they missed me and were insisting a lot. I successfully avoided them for 6 months but now I can't procrastinate my visit as Riya and Matt has a healthy baby boy. So being their best friend I had to visit them. Things change so fast. Just few years back Matt and Riya were playing pranks on each other and now they are together, and in love. Love really changes you!

After my flight landed I took a cab . Bhai was insisting on coming to take me but I opposed him as I didn't want to give them trouble. They have suffered a lot already. Why is it so that the people who love me always have to go through so much pain? Is loving me wrong?

After reaching there I was welcomed like I had returned from a battle . Many special dishes were made for welcoming me. I was treated like a queen. God! What have I done to deserve such an amazing family!

After chit chatting and all I decided to rest. I went in my room and it was like I never left it. Everything was on its place . After sleeping for some hrs I decided to get ready and pay RiMa a visit. I went to their place. I was welcomed by a lady in her mid twenties. She leaded to their room. As I was about to enter I heard them arguing.

"No! Bhan, bha-, what ever it is. I won't name my child that. I can't even pronounce it Ri!" Said Matt with a tensed face.

"Firstly it's Bhanupratap. It was my grandpa's name.secondly you didn't keep him inside you for 9 months so I have more right over him".

"Oh God!! You started again woman!! How many times should I tell you that I'm a man , I can't give birth to a child. It's naturally impossible!!" He said clenching his hairs.

"Exactly! No Uterus, No opinion! He will be named as Bhanupratap. It was my granny's wish". She said folding her hands .

"Well then I will call him boy as I can't pronounce it!". He said moving towards her.

"What?? He is your son , and you came up with boy?? Seriously, are you dumb?" Said Riya with a frowned expression. Some things never change! I can't believe that even after having a child together they still argue like before!!

"Both of you are still the same!" I said making an entry. They noticed me and then got up.

"Well I guess you know why we are fighting. So do me a favour and tell her to change the name". Said Matt with hope in his eyes.

"Well I can't say anything ! No one can make her change the decision". I said laughing.

Matt was about to say something when his phone rang. So, he excused himself and went out.