10 yrs later

As Martha moved the curtains away , golden sun rays fell on her already glowing face. Her eyebrows frowned due to the disturbance in her sleep. She was tired and needed rest, she worked hard , really hard. Not that she loved being busy , but her empty mind was occupied by someone when not by work . She made her own identity, an identity which was able to stand out even with her surname  . She helped her brother in the business. Life was perfect for those who saw her. She had everything, a loving family , a growing career and amazing friends. Still she missed him. 

It's been 10 yrs since she left India, ten yrs since she lost her believe in love, 10 years since she say him.She was happy . She had all reasons to be so. After shifting in Switzerland she completed her education, joined her brother in the business. Yug and Radhika's marriage which was for the sake of Sarah , bloomed in love. They fell for each other head over heels and were even blessed with 2 sweet kids. Yuvika and Yuvraj . Sarah did everything to pamper them. She was overjoyed when she heard the news about Radhika's pregnancy, finally she would be treated like an adult as someone younger than her was going to come .

Talking about her friends , well they were inseparable from Sarah . Their journey started on a bad note ,but ended at a point where they became bff..!!! Matthew Anderson, Kristine Black, Riya Mansinka, Saransh Goenka and Sarah. Also known as fab 5 , met each other in college , there were crash of egos and their different personalities but soon they came together and became the missing piece of the puzzle in each other's life. All came from respected family in Switzerland, apart from being rich and successful they had one more thing in common , their love for Sunshine orphanage. The five were the founding members . They paid a visit to it during their college trip, soon they became  members in this orphanage 5 yrs back . For Sarah it was a second home. On weekends she was always found there with yuvika and Yuvraj. The orphanage had 500 orphans . This is occupied most of her mind now-a- days. 

Sarah's POV :

After Martha woke me up from my sleep . I lazily got up and went in the washroom. Don't judge me it's a Saturday, obviously I'll get up late. After getting ready I joined the other people on the breakfast table.

" baccha , you're going to the orphanage today?", he asked .

"Yaa, bhai but I'll be late  ,after visiting the orphanage I'm going for dinner with my friends". I said taking a bite of the bread.

We talked about other things like business, new plans , the kids etc. Soon we finished our breakfast. I was about to leave when bhai called me.

" baccha we want to talk about something important ". He said exchanging glances with bhabhi.

"Yes go on bhai".

"S-Sarah  we wanted to talk about you're ma- ma.... no I can't do it, Yug you do it yourself!". Said bhabhi struggling.

Bhai straightened his shirt adjusted his cufflings  , ran his fingers through his hairs. I knew bhai was nervous this is how he behaves when he's nervous.(but it's only known to me and bhabhi).

"We want you to get married". He said in one line.

I was not shocked . We've had this conversations before and my answer was straight and simple. NO . I don't know how long will they take to understand just two simple letters. They've been after me since the past 2 yrs. I am not ready get married, not then, not now, and never. I won't be able to love someone in that way anymore.

Breaking the silence I said," You both know my answer and it won't change ,if I am a burden on you then tell me that way. I'll shift".

"Have you lost your mind ? You can never be a burden on us. You are so stubborn". Said bhai getting angry.

"Just like you". I said in a mocking tone.

"Sarah I understand,your past is not letting you move on, but we all need a partner for life. You're 28 now, you are independent, 10 yrs ago you were immature, dependent on others. But things are different now. Time has changed, You've changed now you are not the 18 yrs old Sarah , you are mature , independent. Trust me things won't end up the way they did the last time". She said assuring me.

"Bhabhi I really gotta go! Sorry bye!". Saying this I escaped. I heard their voices from behind but I didn't stop . I understand their concern for me , but trust me I can make my own decisions now and for now my decision is to go to the orphanage.

 I understand their concern for me , but trust me I can make my own decisions now and for now my decision is to go to the orphanage