Finally married..!!

Sarah POV :
After reading the temple I had changed into some traditional clothes.

Shanu was already in traditional wear

Shanu was already in traditional wear .
The Panditji told us to be seated and started chanting the mantras.
During the ceremony I was just looking at the holy fire and praying everything goes on smoothly. Though his parents are supportive about us but I hope they remain the same further as well.

Things will change and they are meant to change.....

Soon the Panditji told Shanu to fill vermillion in my head and tie the mangalsutra .

After tying the mangalsutra he gave me his cute smile which took my heart away.

He came close and whispered "I love you Mrs Sharma". And kissed me on my cheeks .☺️☺️

It was 6:00 in the morning and we were headed to Shantanu's house . My mind was constantly drifting towards my house and the conditions over there.

I'm sorry bhai...!!

A lone tear escaped from my eye . Shanu noticed it and wiped it saying "I love you".

Soon we reached his house . I expected his mom and other neighbors to stand near the door for my welcome . Atleast that's what his mother said when I met her for the first time. But I neglected it saying this all happened in a lot of hurry .

So I might get my dreamed welcome tomorrow.For now I just hoped to crash on the bed.

His mother opened the door with pure disgust on her face , it shook me , she was the same woman who last time welcomed me with rose petals at the entrance.
Shanu's dad's eyes still held the warmth I saw in them last time .

Whatever it be I just want to crash on the bed and think about it later..

Meanwhile in Oberoi mansion:

The atmosphere over the dining table was quite tensed . Yug Oberoi had a letter in his . The letter was from Sarah.
🖋🖋🖋🖋
Dear Bhai,

I know I won't be present there when you get this letter. I am sorry for what I did but I had to do it.
You would never agreed for our wedding I knew it and I didn't want to lose  him.
He was the first to love me for who I am and not for being your sister.
Trust your upbringing bhai . I did it for the better. I know you will be extremely angry while reading it, but calm down . Think on it after few days . Think from my point of view. I am sure you'll understand...love you and bhabhi

Yours lovingly ,
Baccha.
🖋🖋🖋
Yug just tore the letter in tiny pieces and stood up from his place .

"NOW ON I DONT HAVE ANY SISTER"
Declaring this he left for office.

Radhika was scared , she saw rage ,hurt,anger in her eyes.She knew these eyes wanted to say a lot of things but knew it better, if you go near a fire you will burn for sure....

So she let him calm down on himself and thought of talking about it later.